Self Laundry on Century?

pfd104

I once found a deck plan of the century that showed coin Laundrys on a couple of decks, the recent plans show nothing of these? Have these been removed or was I a looking else where? We will be joining the ship in Sydney after a two week land trip around Australia and will be in need of a laundry. Thanks

Just to make sure that it is clear to the OP -- there are no coin-operated or free self-serve laundry facilities on any Celebrity ship.

The Celebrity laundry service is not outrageously expensive, and is comparable to laundry prices at home.

And Century at no time had self service laundries..Celebrity has never had them on any of their ships..

Heres the prices...

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do?faqSubjectName=Ship+and+Stateroom+Details&faqId=566&pagename=faq_answers

I once found a deck plan of the century that showed coin Laundrys on a couple of decks, the recent plans show nothing of these? Have these been removed or was I a looking else where? We will be joining the ship in Sydney after a two week land trip around Australia and will be in need of a laundry. Thanks

Celebrity does not have self service laundy facilities on its ships. I for one do not take a cruise to do laundry:D

Celebrity does not have self service laundy facilities on its ships. I for one do not take a cruise to do laundry:D

Same here. I do enough laundry at home when I'm not on vacation.

If doing laundry is so important to some people, then why just stop at laundry. Might as well clean your own room, cook your own dinner, clear your own table, and do your own dishes. :D If it's about the cost, then order one less drink per day and you'll save enough to pay to have your laundry done for you.

Same here. I do enough laundry at home when I'm not on vacation.

If doing laundry is so important to some people, then why just stop at laundry. Might as well clean your own room, cook your own dinner, clear your own table, and do your own dishes. :D If it's about the cost, then order one less drink per day and you'll save enough to pay to have your laundry done for you.

I'm with you. If I am going to spend anywhere between 8 and 12K for a cruise then I guess I can find an extra hundred dollars to have the laundry done.:D

What are the laundry charges on Celebrity. Do only women ask this question ?:rolleyes: Asking so I can include it in our "cruise budget":)

There's sadly always one that has to come up with this response.:rolleyes: Celebrity isn't known for it's long itineraries and they don't do World Cruises. Why would you possibly care if someone is more comfortable doing their own laundry? Or traveling with a couple of kids? So happy that you don't cruise to do laundry :eek:

Archived