AQ Suites?

warmwinds

I know I'm late to the Aqua Class party and I'm sure the answer is buried here somewhere, but there really are no good search terms to use...is Aqua Class on the Penthouse Deck on the S-class just all regular cabins? I know there are many suites on that floor...but none of the suites can have AQ privileges (Blu, etc?).

Ok I will help you out

Having both Suites and Aqua for our last like 8 sailing's, I can tell you this,

Suites do not get assigned to Eat in BLU or unlimited access to the Persian Gardens and relaxation rooms. However suites can go to BLU for Breakfast ( simply the best) and on request for dinner. They are adding Aqua class suites to Reflection I think?

Hope this helps you....

I know I'm late to the Aqua Class party and I'm sure the answer is buried here somewhere, but there really are no good search terms to use...is Aqua Class on the Penthouse Deck on the S-class just all regular cabins? I know there are many suites on that floor...but none of the suites can have AQ privileges (Blu, etc?).

They are "regular" in terms of size and layout;however, the shower is quite an upgrade. They also provide free bottled water, flavored tea and amenities that are usually offered in CC cabins. Suite guests may dine in Blu for a $5.00 pp charge if space is available. They may also have breakfast in Blu without additional charge.

Archived