getting intimate with the shower curtain

magic50

We prefer a shower with a glass enclosure.

Keith

I'm with Keith on this one! Celebrity's Solstice Class ships have a great curved sliding glass enclosure. Much better than that "attack" curtain -- Princess seems to be the worst.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

No way around it.

There are several ways around it. Last cruise I brought a new shower curtain from the dollar store at home, plus clothespins. I put up the new curtain inside the old one, weighted it down with clothespins at the bottom and along the sides, and made the best of it. No problem.

Some of us are of an age where we welcome becoming intimate with just about anything...EM

I travel with personal shower curtain with life size immodest picture of Jennifer Lopez embossed on it and eventually me:eek:

There are several ways around it. Last cruise I brought a new shower curtain from the dollar store at home, plus clothespins. I put up the new curtain inside the old one, weighted it down with clothespins at the bottom and along the sides, and made the best of it. No problem.

You learn someting every day on CC. I will have to try it on our cruise in 3 weeks. Thanks

I'm with Keith on this one! Celebrity's Solstice Class ships have a great curved sliding glass enclosure. Much better than that "attack" curtain -- Princess seems to be the worst.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

That's great but everyone is not cruising on ships that have glass enclosures.;):)

That's great but everyone is not cruising on ships that have glass enclosures.;):)

What, you don't select a cruise ship based on shower stall architecture? Food, glass shower enclosure, itinerary..., It's right up there!:rolleyes::)

Kel

Archived