Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Hi, yes, you will be fine:D pretty and your family photo is lovely!

Thank you for that. I will now have to turn the dress up a little as I will trip over it.

I hope we manage to get another great family photo done. My daughter is a little more grown up now. She is looking forward to dressing up again.

This is my other dress. Thinking silver shoes.

I think silver shoes would be great with this cute dress and would work nicely with your black dress. I'm going to get silver shoes for my next cruise. I think they are very versatile.

Edited by Scrapnana

Red dress came today ! It's pretty and I love the material. Only issue is they packed it in a 5x7 postal box.:eek: Wrinkled like a raisin.

There was no care label about washing instructions......threw it in the washer. Should be done in a minute....

I'm anxious to try it on and see how it looks.

Red dress came today ! It's pretty and I love the material. Only issue is they packed it in a 5x7 postal box.:eek: Wrinkled like a raisin.

There was no care label about washing instructions......threw it in the washer. Should be done in a minute....

I'm anxious to try it on and see how it looks.

I recently ordered a dress (silk) that came in a tiny box as well. I don't know why they decided to shrink the boxes and smash things up.

This is our first cruise and I wanted to make the most of it. I wasn't looking for a dress like this but when I found this, I thought how fun it looked. Not to metion that but it was cheap:)

c4a26f6fe3d29d0012f901f9b3d12e80.jpg

Hi, oh, that is very pretty:)

This is our first cruise and I wanted to make the most of it. I wasn't looking for a dress like this but when I found this, I thought how fun it looked. Not to metion that but it was cheap:)

Great cruise dress and I love a good buy!

Thank you ladies :) this dress after all discounts was $47 at Dillard's and the other dress I bought after ALL discounts at JCPenneys was $26 so less than $80 for both.:D I think I am more excited about my bargains than I am the cruise:confused:

Now to find shoes for this dress ... I can't decide of I want black or silver.

Thank you ladies :) this dress after all discounts was $47 at Dillard's and the other dress I bought after ALL discounts at JCPenneys was $26 so less than $80 for both.:D I think I am more excited about my bargains than I am the cruise:confused:

Now to find shoes for this dress ... I can't decide of I want black or silver.

Either one would go:)

Love the dress (and bargains)! Any chance one pair of shoes would work with both?

No chance at all. I will be wearing boots and denim jacket with this one. I am not one to dress up much other than for work everyday. This is more my personality than the other one. Besides that I can wear this one to other events.

here is the link to the other dress. For some reason I can't get the picture to copy over.

Keep in mind this dress is by no means formal but it is cute. :o

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/clearance/juniors-guys/juniors/bisou-bisou-belted-strapless-crochet-maxi-dress/prod.jump?ppId=pp5002700272&catId=cat100210008&deptId=dept20000013&N=100260274&Nao=48&pN=3&extDim=true&topDim=Categories&topDimvalue=view+all&dimCombo=Categories%7C&dimComboVal=view+all%7C&currentDim=Categories&currentDimVal=view+all

No chance at all. I will be wearing boots and denim jacket with this one. I am not one to dress up much other than for work everyday. This is more my personality than the other one. Besides that I can wear this one to other events.

here is the link to the other dress. For some reason I can't get the picture to copy over.

Keep in mind this dress is by no means formal but it is cute. :o

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/clearance/juniors-guys/juniors/bisou-bisou-belted-strapless-crochet-maxi-dress/prod.jump?ppId=pp5002700272&catId=cat100210008&deptId=dept20000013&N=100260274&Nao=48&pN=3&extDim=true&topDim=Categories&topDimvalue=view+all&dimCombo=Categories%7C&dimComboVal=view+all%7C&currentDim=Categories&currentDimVal=view+all

Hi...I am confused:eek: ....you are wearing boots with that pretty maxi

dress?

Let me clear this up in my muddled head, you are wearing boots and denim jacket white the white one and are looking for shoes to go with the sparkly one?

Hi, oh, that is very pretty:)

I don't understand either but I do like both dresses.

The white dress with cowboy boots (with heal) and a short denim jacket.

It is the in thing around these parts. I know most of you are thinking that I am a nut case but it really does look cute all together.

I am looking for shoes to go with the sparkley dress.

It is the in thing around these parts. I know most of you are thinking that I am a nut case but it really does look cute all together.

Do you really want to lug the cowboy boots on the cruise? Just for the cruise could you wear the same pair of shoes? You could still wear the cowboy boots with the white outfit at home. Just a thought. (I'm always trying to get double duty out of things on cruises to cut down on what I have to take.)

Hi:)....I have to agree with the previous poster. You want to bring

boots on a cruise? I don't think you are nuts:) I just think it is a lot

extra to pack. Of course, I don't even wear them here at home

though.

Edited by Lois R

Have to agree about the cowboy boots. Much as I do think that makes a cute outfit and have seen lots of young women in similar, those boots are a lot of weight. IMHO you'd maybe wear them once and then wish you'd had cute sandals instead for this cruise. Also, I'll bet cute things are seen on the cruise that you'd like to have room for in your suitcase. Do let us know when you get back what all you've found on the cruise, though! You'll have a wonderful time.

Ok so I had it right in my head.

You must post a picture as I cannot visualise boots and the white dress.

BTW I own three pairs of cowboy boots, and I love boots but not on a cruise for me as it is too darned hot in the Caribbean, and I need to wear tucked down socks with them.

Now I will be wearing them next weekend for sure when I go to see Tim McGraw!

Edited by CELTICGIRLCRUISER