Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Hello from Las Vegas! This is my new Adrianna Papell outfit for tonight. My feet are sore, so I am going with my skechers this evening...oh well.

PB200013_zpsd65dcac3.jpg

View from our balcony

PB180012_zps24eb4e13.jpg

Lisa

You look fantastic! How is Las Vegas? Are you having fun? I can see the Wynn and the Venetian/Palazzo does that mean you are at the Hilton?

I am in Paris untill Sunday. I will be in Las Vegas on Wednesday for the Thanksgiving weekend. The girls are spending the Holiday with their father. Darn it! We keep missing each other :(.

Have a great time in LV.

Marie

You look fantastic! How is Las Vegas? Are you having fun? I can see the Wynn and the Venetian/Palazzo does that mean you are at the Hilton?

I am in Paris untill Sunday. I will be in Las Vegas on Wednesday for the Thanksgiving weekend. The girls are spending the Holiday with their father. Darn it! We keep missing each other :(.

Have a great time in LV.

Marie

We are staying at the Embassy Suites behind the convention center. I really like have two room suites when I am on a business trip. This one has an enormous balcony and I am loving the view up here. We had dinner at the Verandah in the Four Season and it was wonderful. Here is a picture of me and the birthday boy (aka Walt) at the Cosmopolitan last night.

240c4102-8715-4a9f-b57a-0e69cd4aef6f_zps4a6c0567.jpg

Lisa

And the free breakfast:)

Very nice pic, love your dress color!

We are staying at the Embassy Suites behind the convention center. I really like have two room suites when I am on a business trip. This one has an enormous balcony and I am loving the view up here. We had dinner at the Verandah in the Four Season and it was wonderful. Here is a picture of me and the birthday boy (aka Walt) at the Cosmopolitan last night.

240c4102-8715-4a9f-b57a-0e69cd4aef6f_zps4a6c0567.jpg

Lisa

Love that dress Lisa, especially the colors in it. Are you getting rain up there in Vegas? We had our first rain of the season here last night.

And Marie, I'll miss you again. We'll be down at my brother's on Saturday and then not again for several weeks. hmmmppphhh

Love that dress Lisa, especially the colors in it. Are you getting rain up there in Vegas? We had our first rain of the season here last night.

And Marie, I'll miss you again. We'll be down at my brother's on Saturday and then not again for several weeks. hmmmppphhh

Lot's of cloud coverage today, but no rain yet. Our plan today is to search for ice melt suppliers at the show this morning (my life is so glamorous :D) and then head back to the strip for lunch and wander around this afternoon. We will probably do an early dinner and come back to pack. Our flight is at 8am, so we will need to head to the airport around 5:45...ugh.

Lisa

Starting to put outfits together for my New Years cruise from San Juan. These are two if my formal outfits which have been recently acquired on eBay for bargain prices. Both are from Coast. y7ede3ap.jpg7yteja2a.jpg

Think I shall wear the blue one on NYE. Now looking for a statement gold necklace to go with.

This is one of my other new formal outfits too which I posted a while ago, it's a Nicole Miller which I had shipped from Neiman Marcus (not quite such a bargain as eBay but hey!)

neqeme2y.jpg

My first post to this forum.

We're cruising NCL Pearl on 11/24.

Freestyle=no " formal" nights.

This dress is from Rock n Roll Cowgirl...[ATTACH]293661[/ATTACH]

Ooohhh! I love that! You should definitely wear that on "Dress Up or Don't" night!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Starting to put outfits together for my New Years cruise from San Juan. These are two if my formal outfits which have

This is one of my other new formal outfits too which I posted a while ago, it's a Nicole Miller which I had shipped from Neiman Marcus (not quite such a bargain as eBay but hey!)

neqeme2y.jpg

Love the Nicole Miller:)