Weather San Diego to Hawaii

CHEZMARYLOU

We are taking our 3rd Hawaii cruise, all mid April.

The first day going over, and the first day coming back are usually somewhat choppy due to the tradewinds.

It doesn't bother us much, but I still bring Bonine. The others never bring anything. It was too windy to use our balcony, but we get one anyway to enjoy later.

You may need a sweater for the outside decks. We have never had rain.

Hawaii in April is less humid for me. We have had drizzle in Hilo then, but never anywhere else.

Pat

We are taking our 3rd Hawaii cruise, all mid April.

The first day going over, and the first day coming back are usually somewhat choppy due to the tradewinds.

It doesn't bother us much, but I still bring Bonine. The others never bring anything. It was too windy to use our balcony, but we get one anyway to enjoy later.

You may need a sweater for the outside decks. We have never had rain.

Hawaii in April is less humid for me. We have had drizzle in Hilo then, but never anywhere else.

Pat

Thanks Pat, this will be our 1st cruise to Hawaii and it was hard finding information on the weather on board. The seas don't bother me but my DH will get medication on board from guest services if needed. This was exactly what I was looking for.

Mary Lou

I agree , the first day sometimes two out and coming back are always a bit cooler and choppy , just bring a light jacket, you will be fine. We are going in Nov this year , it will be our 4th time to Hawaii , beautiful restful triip , you will enjoy it.

Cori

Thanks Pat.The seas don't bother me but my DH will get medication on board from guest services if needed. This was exactly what I was looking for.Mary Lou

You're welcome. :)

Don't rely on guest services for the meds. I just got back from Alaska on the Sea Princess. PCL does not give out meds anywhere. You have to wait until the stores open and buy it from there. The pkgs. contain 2 pills. :eek:

Pat

Don't rely on guest services for the meds. I just got back from Alaska on the Sea Princess. PCL does not give out meds anywhere. You have to wait until the stores open and buy it from there. The pkgs. contain 2 pills. :eek:

Pat

We are sailing on Celebrity and have always been able to get meds from them at Guest Relations. We ask for 1 pack and they give us 4. :D

Mary Lou

Thanks Pat, this will be our 1st cruise to Hawaii and it was hard finding information on the weather on board. The seas don't bother me but my DH will get medication on board from guest services if needed. This was exactly what I was looking for.

Mary Lou

Mary Lou as mentioned I would bring the medication with you. There are really times when the ships run out of it so you are better of having it.

Enjoy the cruise.

Keith

Pat

Another cutback perhaps?

Archived