What do you think the big surprise is?

Lostfan

So we've all been getting these emails from NCL to post pics to the FB page and today another plea to post more pics, and of course, since I LOVE sharing my cruise pics, I've been posting them on the NCL FB wall. One of my pics was even chosen for the "Caribbean" photo album. Today the email said "Tomorrow we unleash the BIG surprise"! What's everyone's BEST guesses at to the 'surprise'?? Any clues??

It better be deck plans... :cool:

For the new ships?? I was hoping the best pics would get an on-board credit for their next cruise.....aiming too high, I guess?? Deck plans are great, but since I wont fly I wont have the option of sailing on the new ships anyway....:(

what they are going to do is take some of the best pictures that they have been getting the past week or so, and use them throughout the new ships.they are going to be blown-up and framed all nice and displayed throughout the atrium of the new ships.:)

this is just my guess

The pics are being used as a buildup to the new series of TV spots centered around the theme of "Cruise Like a Norwegian". I can't elaborate further.

Sea, I'm not sure why you can't elaborate further?????

As long as it doesn't mean with a horned helmet on my head, and a long oar in my arms.....

Stephen

I believe that the first commercial is going to air during Dancing With The Stars on Monday. So that's not a secret, hope that it is going to be something reaally big!

Oh gosh, hope that doesn't mean I need to watch DWTS!!! :eek:

I was thinking that they are asking what everyone looks like...partying, relaxing, shopping and so on because they are going to announce the entertainment and hopefully deck plans.

I hate the thought of booking a ship without looking at the deck plans and picking my room :rolleyes:

on their face book link they are talking about a new video and quiz.

but i cant find the link yet!! :confused: here is their face book post ....... Norwegian Cruise Line

Surprise! Welcome to a brand new Norwegian experience that will show our fans—and the world—what being a Norwegian is all about. Thanks to all you Norwegians who helped with the Countdown, we’re off to a great start! Check out our new video, then mix your own with your photos. Or take a quick quiz to see just how Norwegian you are

YOU ARE 102% NORWEGIAN

AND YOU CHILL LIKE A JAMAICAN

You’d like to know your quiz results, but certainly aren’t in any hurry. That’s the beauty of you — you take life as it comes and relish every moment of it. From your calm centeredness to your easy-breezy optimism, you know that the most important thing in life is to soak it all in and enjoy yourself along the way

haha :D

Archived