This bed thing is frustrating me

Rockportgirl

Great post! Some people need to get a life. Why spend time worrying about how beds will be placed when they get on board? Will they worry about color of the plates, how many towels, will they like the color of anything? Good grief!

I don't understand why you would post this. It's rude and condescending to tell people to "get a life" . If you don't like the topic, MOVE ON - why be snarky? What does your snarkyness really solve here other than to possibly make OP (and others) feel badly.

The point of the posting was asking why carnival releases a feature/option that works half the time -- why have something if it's going to aggravate customers and only work for a few of them? It was never a concern before they added the feature but now that it's there and broken it IS aggravating, for sure!

I don't understand why you would post this. It's rude and condescending to tell people to "get a life" . If you don't like the topic, MOVE ON - why be snarky? What does your snarkyness really solve here other than to possibly make OP (and others) feel badly.

The point of the posting was asking why carnival releases a feature/option that works half the time -- why have something if it's going to aggravate customers and only work for a few of them? It was never a concern before they added the feature but now that it's there and broken it IS aggravating, for sure!

People in the world are homeless, hungry, jobless, losing their homes.

Is it really important to be concerned if a BUTTON says or not say how your bed is placed on a cruise?

People in the world are homeless, hungry, jobless, losing their homes.

Is it really important to be concerned if a BUTTON says or not say how your bed is placed on a cruise?

I understand but I don't get why you need to come into the thread and post. If you don't agree with a thread or it's contents, don't read it, don't post in it. Besides, I'm sure it takes away from your time worrying about hungry, homeless, and jobless people.

I understand but I don't get why you need to come into the thread and post. If you don't agree with a thread or it's contents, don't read it, don't post in it. Besides, I'm sure it takes away from your time worrying about hungry, homeless, and jobless people.

Usually threads have a purpose, this one just verifies a button doesn't work.

Of the 3 cruises I've needed the beds changed to king. I asked the stewart who said, ok I will take care of it. When I returned to my cabin after late dinner, still wasn't done. Called house keeping, no answer. Called guest services and now someone is in route to change it leaving a big lump of cover in the middle and saying that someone will fix it properly the next day.

This will be cruise number 5 for me and I dread going through this AGAIN. So Carnival it would be nice to fix this feature. Maybe I should adjust the gratuities:rolleyes:

Great post! Some people need to get a life. Why spend time worrying about how beds will be placed when they get on board? Will they worry about color of the plates, how many towels, will they like the color of anything? Good grief!

I agree. Tried to change ours from twin to king doesn't work and know big deal. When we get to go to the room I will ask the room steward if can can make it right.:p

I am happy to say, while it didn't work the first time, the 2nd time I put king in, it took...just printed off my fun pass though and it does not print out on any of the papers anyway...lol...you can print out the page "manage my cruise though" if you want with the bed config on it; no big deal to me, though because when we have arrived we have always had the king made up...cannot wait!!

Archived