What's your record for lobster tails?

scgamecock

Uhm... 0.

People, lobsters/crabs/shrimps are the bugs of the sea and are bottom dwellers.

If you were standing next to a dumpster, filled w all manners of stinking filth, and from that defiled dumpster a foot long scorpion emerged would your first thoughts be "I am so EATING that"?

There are some cultures that absolutely would and do eat scorpions. And yes, actually, I would totally eat a scorpion if it were available as a menu item on a cruise. I'd be more excited about that than a lobster.

Edited by aflyingbuttress

A question of how many food items people manage to scarf down - this truly is a question befitting the Carnival boards.

Nothing worthwhile to do today? I can't imagine any other reason someone who thinks little of CCL would be on this board, posting away. Here's hoping tomorrow is more fulfilling for you. :D

I find the food barely edible so I cant understand why some people want to eat so much of it.
You said "find," so I have to assume you are still cruising with CCl. Yep, shell out the bucks for a week of starvation because the food is inedible.... makes perfect sense. :D Edited by Towel Critter

You said "find," so I have to assume you are still cruising with CCl. Yep, shell out the bucks for a week of starvation because the food is inedible.... makes perfect sense. :D

Did I say inedible? I said barely edible. Slays me the people that think the food on cruise ships is great food. Its no better than banquet food.

A question of how many food items people manage to scarf down - this truly is a question befitting the Carnival boards.

I find the food barely edible so I cant understand why some people want to eat so much of it.

Why are either of you here if it is so bad?

Nothing worthwhile to do today? I can't imagine any other reason someone who thinks little of CCL would be on this board, posting away. Here's hoping tomorrow is more fulfilling for you. :D

It's a simple matter of folks attempting to feel better about themselves by "proving" - in their minds - they are superior to others. Psychology 101. It's what makes board like this "go."

It's only offensive if its true - and you seem to be really offended.

It's only offensive if its true - and you seem to be really offended.

What is only offensive if true? You totally lost me there. I've read over my posts that you quoted twice now and I just can't find the connection between those and "It's only offensive if its true ." A helpful hint: communication skills are our friends.. But, in regard to your assumption I am offended by something, I assure you I am in no way offended by anything you've said. It's just that it amazes me that people take time out of their day to post on a Carnival board, when they obviously don't care for the product and have no intention of sailing with Carnival. Maybe it's just me, but I value my time more than that. For example, several years ago I sailed on an MSC ship. I disliked their version of the cruise experience. But I haven't one time been back to that board since a day or two after that cruise. I could do like some enjoy doing on this board and visit the MSC board frequently, just to bash the product and belittle those who enjoy MSC. But what would be the point? What would I gain from it? Would the world be a better place because of it? Would anything good at all come from it? The only ones who might benefit from me wasting my time in such a way are Cruise Critic. For them, the more posts the better. I like a lively discussion, or debate, as much as anyone, but I'm darn sure not going to waste my time doing it on the board of cruise line I have no interest in.

Edited by Towel Critter

Bunch of pigs. Didn't you know the MDR is fine dining for refined elegant night cruisers??? Take your gluttony out to the lido and easy with the rest of the unwashed masses. You dirty lobster eating hogs.

[emoji200] [emoji200] [emoji200] [emoji200] [emoji200] [emoji200] [emoji201] [emoji201] [emoji201] [emoji201] [emoji201] [emoji201] [emoji241] [emoji241] [emoji241] [emoji241] [emoji241] [emoji241] [emoji241] [emoji241]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I had to laugh today. I spent about two hours cleaning Crawfish for a boil we are having tomorrow. They are now purging in plastic bins and sound like bugs tapping on the sides.

PS I will probably eat about 100 of them. Because I'm a proud discussing hog.

I like talking pigs. I thought Arnold on "Green Acres" was a fine thespian. :D Edited by Towel Critter

Now you are dating YOURself! :D That was the first Bradbury book I ever read too. :)

Not really. The book had been out for a while there too. I'll date myself now and say I picked up the book, because I really liked The Ray Bradbury Theater.

I think that is the first book most people read of his. Unless people read him in his early work in the pulp magazines.

Not really. The book had been out for a while there too. I'll date myself now and say I picked up the book, because I really liked The Ray Bradbury Theater.

I think that is the first book most people read of his. Unless people read him in his early work in the pulp magazines.

I think I've read everything of his, EXCEPT his early work in the pulps. He has the most recognizable style of any writer I know of. I'm a big fan. But I've hijacked this thread, so I'd better cease my ramblings. :)

Back to regularly scheduled programing!