Obstructed view pictures.

Renmar

This tread should be made a sticky  

122 members have voted

1. 1. This tread should be made a sticky

• Agree
    • Disagree

Thanks so much, I guess this picture was taken in a port, right? So there should be lots of ocean and light visible at sea, right? Sorry for being such a newbie, I really didn't understand what I was seeing.

Don't worry, we all started out as a newbie at some point.

I did not take the picture myself it was taken by CC member "Kooljamming" and it looks like it was taken in Fort Lauderdale but I'm not sure.

Theo

"New and Improved":D

Most of the very small images under the Golden/Grand/Star heading are now replaced with larger ones.

For you that are booked (or thinking of it) on one of those ships on the Emerald deck, have a look.

Theo

"New and Improved":D

Most of the very small images under the Golden/Grand/Star heading are now replaced with larger ones.

For you that are booked (or thinking of it) on one of those ships on the Emerald deck, have a look.

Theo

Do you know if you have any pics of the Coral Princess has BH Partially Obstructed.

Do you know if you have any pics of the Coral Princess has BH Partially Obstructed.

Sorry, no pictures of that one. If I remember right I read somewhere that the opstruction is the rounded part of the super structure of the ship. I have no idea what the view might be. If you do get that cabin could you take a picture of the view from it. Much appreciated.

Theo

Love this thread and thanks so much for doing this.

We just booked the Caribbean Princess for April and will be in E416. I will definitely take a picture and send it to you as well as any other cabins in the area (if I can get them) :)

We moved to E411 on the Sapphire based on your picture so thanks again!

Edited by LEtue

If you were to make the choice for Diamond Princess going from Bangkok to Beijing would you choose E410 or E416 or something else? I loved the midship 8th deck on Star Princess -- we had E405 and most of the cabins around ours had fairly clear views with some wire steps that were easily seen through or over the barrels. So very easy to run down to the door on the promenade deck just a few steps away from our door. Not hard to run up the stairs if the elevators were playing hard to get. 2 weeks was still not enough time for me to know my aft from a hole in the ground. :p

If you were to make the choice for Diamond Princess going from Bangkok to Beijing would you choose E410 or E416 or something else? I loved the midship 8th deck on Star Princess -- we had E405 and most of the cabins around ours had fairly clear views with some wire steps that were easily seen through or over the barrels. So very easy to run down to the door on the promenade deck just a few steps away from our door. Not hard to run up the stairs if the elevators were playing hard to get. 2 weeks was still not enough time for me to know my aft from a hole in the ground. :p

Either one (410 or 416) are good picks, there are hardly any obstructions just a couple of small lights.

Theo

Sorry, no pictures of that one. If I remember right I read somewhere that the opstruction is the rounded part of the super structure of the ship. I have no idea what the view might be. If you do get that cabin could you take a picture of the view from it. Much appreciated.

Theo

It look like we might be on the Coral withing the next few months and i will try to get the pics for you. Thanks for all your hard work in making this sight for us. Greatly appreciated

This tread is dropping down the line too fast. I'm really trying to keep this to the top of the board but it is pretty frustrating to see it slide that easy. I don't know if I like to keep this up without some help from the moderator(s) to at least make it a sticky. I think there are enough people looking at this to warrant it.

Theo

Theo - I just emailed you pics from the Ruby - E319

We'll take new ones this April on the Emerald of E321

*edit*...which apparently you already have.... LOL

I'm not at my own computer so I won't download those pictures. I know I have pictures of those cabins already but I'll have a look anyway when I get home. They might be of a higher quality than the ones I have.

Thanks anyway and keep sending them.

Theo

Considering the support this is getting I'll try again to e-mail the moderators to get an answer one way or the other. There must be a good explanation if they don’t want to make it a sticky and it would be nice if they would let us know.

Theo