This showed up today in my personalizer

DMRick

I checked my personalizer and the 37.50 shows up so I called princess, but I must of got the one person that had no clue what she was talking about. She told me I had to call my T/A.

I asked if I could use it for my up coming 11/23 cruise to Hawaii and she said we cannot give any finical info out need to come from you're T/A

I'm confused!!!!

Mike

We booked our next cruise in March of this year using FCCs. My husband also received the military OBC. We both had credits showing in our Cruise Personalizers so I called today.

Our cruise is in September 2012. After being on hold a couple of minutes, the rep said we each qualified for $25 OBC if we cancelled and re-booked. I won't pass up free money!

We are now rebooked and increased our OBCs. Now I just have to keep checking for a price drop:D

We have the same, except the total is $87.50. I called and Princess told me that it was for booking new cruises only and I did not have the option of rebooking the same cruise as it is all wait listed.

I could, however, cancel and then book the same cruisetour for July and they would give us a total of $50.00 each or $100.00, try and figure that out! :confused::confused::confused:

I'l be the first to admit I don't get the personalizer at all. Hard to figure out credits, etc. This showed up today, and I have no idea what it means. Can anyone help? Does this mean we suddenly got more obc..although it says active but it doesn't say applied like our other obc does.

Thanks.

This showed up in my personalizer:

T0000132 Promotional Campaign 09/14/11 (earned)

Book By 11/15/11

Active

$12.50 (USD) to $25.00 (USD)

T0000133 Promotional Campaign 09/14/11 (earned)

Book By 11/15/11

Active

$25.00 (USD) to $50.00 (USD)

And above in my balance totals, it says onboard credits $37.50

Total remaining balance $37.50.

Anyone know what it means.

We have the same, except the total is $87.50. I called and Princess told me that it was for booking new cruises only and I did not have the option of rebooking the same cruise as it is all wait listed.

I could, however, cancel and then book the same cruisetour for July and they would give us a total of $50.00 each or $100.00, try and figure that out! :confused::confused::confused:

It's under the circle club. There is nothing there about payment for us though, since we booked through a TA. Our TA kept us informed as to what we owe..he sent out a receipt after we made our down payment with everything listed.

Where on the personalizer do you see ANYTHING about money and/or credits. I would like to see how much I still owe after my down payment. Guess I'm going to have to call my TA, I'm not finding it on the website.

Where on the personalizer do you see ANYTHING about money and/or credits. I would like to see how much I still owe after my down payment. Guess I'm going to have to call my TA, I'm not finding it on the website.

If you booked through a TA you cannot view any invoices or see any balances. :)

I am totally confused..

I booked a Nov 2012 a few weeks ago... last night I noticed two OBC on my Circle Saving Acct. There were 2 promotions, one for 12.50 credit and one for 25.00 credit for a total of $37.00

I called Princess last night to have them applied to my booking and the rep stated she could see the credits but I would have to call back the Princess rep who booked the rooms to have her cancel and then rebook to actually get the credit.

I emailed the Princess rep today and she came back with an email that I only could get the 12.50 OBC because the $25.00 did not apply to Caribbean Cruises, (apparently it applies to every other sailing except Caribbean). I am not sure this rep is correct and it seems the Princess reps don't know too much!

Now I read on here if I accept the OBC then we forfeit our deposit if we cancel... If this is true I will be very upset..

Can someone help to explain this very confusing promotion!

Our Princess accounts also show the amounts mentioned above, and will expire November 15.

The other day we received a mailing from Princess that seems to explain the amounts. The brochure stated "Because of your loyalty, we are giving you up to $50 in onboard credit when you book any 2012 or 2013 voyage by November 15 2011."

The breakdown: $25/person for balcony or mini-suite and $12.50/person for interior or oceanview on 7-9 day sailings; $50/person for balcony or mini and $25/person for interior or oceanview on sailings of 10 or more days.

These credits apply only to the 1st and 2nd in a stateroom, and only for those named on the mailer and are not transferrable.

So, it does seem to be a targeted promo and not applicable to all people.

Our Princess accounts also show the amounts mentioned above, and will expire November 15.

The other day we received a mailing from Princess that seems to explain the amounts. The brochure stated "Because of your loyalty, we are giving you up to $50 in onboard credit when you book any 2012 or 2013 voyage by November 15 2011."

The breakdown: $25/person for balcony or mini-suite and $12.50/person for interior or oceanview on 7-9 day sailings; $50/person for balcony or mini and $25/person for interior or oceanview on sailings of 10 or more days.

These credits apply only to the 1st and 2nd in a stateroom, and only for those named on the mailer and are not transferrable.

So, it does seem to be a targeted promo and not applicable to all people.

OK---got both of the Promotional Campaign OBCs. My DH got the $87 one and I got the $37 OBC on our Circle Savings accounts showing up.

:confused:So how do we find out what cruises are eligible to get these extra-Promotional Campaign OBC?

OK---got both of the Promotional Campaign OBCs. My DH got the $87 one and I got the $37 OBC on our Circle Savings accounts showing up.

:confused:So how do we find out what cruises are eligible to get these extra-Promotional Campaign OBC?

I have no idea how to determine which sailings are eligible ... the mailer I got indicated the benefit was for any 2011 or 2012 voyage. Perhaps the amount in my My Princess is in addition to the benefits in the mailing I got ... wishful thinking, I know. I would think Princess could clarify for you.

I have no idea how to determine which sailings are eligible ... the mailer I got indicated the benefit was for any 2011 or 2012 voyage. Perhaps the amount in my My Princess is in addition to the benefits in the mailing I got ... wishful thinking, I know. I would think Princess could clarify for you.

OK thanks...I will check with PCL.

Archived