This showed up today in my personalizer

DMRick

I'l be the first to admit I don't get the personalizer at all. Hard to figure out credits, etc. This showed up today, and I have no idea what it means. Can anyone help? Does this mean we suddenly got more obc..although it says active but it doesn't say applied like our other obc does.

Thanks.

This showed up in my personalizer:

T0000132 Promotional Campaign 09/14/11 (earned)

Book By 11/15/11

Active

$12.50 (USD) to $25.00 (USD)

T0000133 Promotional Campaign 09/14/11 (earned)

Book By 11/15/11

Active

$25.00 (USD) to $50.00 (USD)

And above in my balance totals, it says onboard credits $37.50

Total remaining balance $37.50.

Anyone know what it means.

So we don't really get it..it's just if we book another cruise? Thank you..I had tried searching and only came up with a birthday in Nov special.

From what I remember from previous posts, it is for booking a cruise (or certain cruises?) by November 15 for the 2012 cruise season. ;)

So we don't really get it..it's just if we book another cruise? Thank you..I had tried searching and only came up with a birthday in Nov special.

Yep! You have to book a cruise by November 15th to get the credit, and if I remember correctly, it couldn't be applied to an already booked cruise.

I called Princess on Friday to ask what that was. They determined that it is a promotion for booking, but the system failed to automatically apply it to my booking. If you don't call them, you might not get the credit applied.

So which is it do you think LOL. We only get it if we book, or it was a promotion and we get it?

Yep! You have to book a cruise by November 15th to get the credit, and if I remember correctly, it couldn't be applied to an already booked cruise.

I called Princess on Friday to ask what that was. They determined that it is a promotion for booking, but the system failed to automatically apply it to my booking. If you don't call them, you might not get the credit applied.

My credit showed up and it looks like they didn't apply it to my cruise next summer, which was already booked and we already received a $100 early booking credit.

I also received these and called to inquire as what they were. They are a booking credit, the smaller is if you book a 7-9 day cruise and the larger one is for a 10+ day cruise. The lady who answered had no idea and had to put me on hold 3 times to figure it out. The solution came from the captains circle side who looked it up. I placed a new booking through a TA for Dec 2012 and it was automatically applied to both my wife and I's booking.

Hope this helps alittle...

I checked my personalizer and I also have the credits. Like the op, it shows that it is not applied to my current booking. When I called Princess the man I spoke to was not able to help me. He suggested I call Monday during business hours for the Captain Circle. I have a feeling it is for new bookings only, but it can't hurt to inquire about it being applied to my current booking. Time will tell.

I was oh the phone with Princess for a quite awhile with Princess yesterday trying to figure out what this one. Finally they came back with the information. It is a promotional thing and you must book a cruise by Nov 15. It's for sailings in 2012 but not all sailings. If you already have a cruise booked for that time frame that qualifies it should automatically go onto your booking.

Thanks for posting this! I'm sailing on the Ruby this Wed and noticed this OBC listed yesterday. I thought maybe it was because taxes were less or something since we have had OBC from that before. I'm glad to know what it is so I didn't go asking on the ship with the $37.50 didn't actually show on my account when I get on board.

But sorry Princess, $37.50 isn't enough to make me book a cruise if I'm not already planning one. :rolleyes:

I also called on it.They said it does not apply with FCC credits and is not sent out to everyone.The FCC is much better that the $25 on a 7-day cruise that I have booked.

Well, maybe it's a waste to those of who always use FCC?????:confused:

I called Princess again and got the $12.50 applied to my booking.It is combinable with FCC's.I did have to cancel and rebook.I made the booking last week.It did not apply for my April booking on the Golden.So,it is not for everyone or every booking.If it is in your Cruise Personalizer,you should check it out.

I called Princess again and got the $12.50 applied to my booking.It is combinable with FCC's.I did have to cancel and rebook.I made the booking last week.It did not apply for my April booking on the Golden.So,it is not for everyone or every booking.If it is in your Cruise Personalizer,you should check it out.

By rebooking, you have agreed to the rules of your new booking which may include no refund of deposit in event you cancel the new booking. Some have posted that this is one of the restrictions on this deal.

There are other restrictions on the $37.50 and the one that eliminated it for me was that it has to be on a cruise between 7 and 9 days. Our cruise is 12 days and, while the $37.50 looks nice on my account, it will disappear in a month. Also found out that the big sale day today only applies to new bookings ($150 onboard credit for my cruise) and not cancel and rebookings. We got a decent price reduction about a week ago. Would have been nice to get more. But overall, we're better off today than the day we originally booked. Oh well.

I'l be the first to admit I don't get the personalizer at all. Hard to figure out credits, etc. This showed up today, and I have no idea what it means. Can anyone help? Does this mean we suddenly got more obc..although it says active but it doesn't say applied like our other obc does.

Thanks.

This showed up in my personalizer:

T0000132 Promotional Campaign 09/14/11 (earned)

Book By 11/15/11

Active

$12.50 (USD) to $25.00 (USD)

T0000133 Promotional Campaign 09/14/11 (earned)

Book By 11/15/11

Active

$25.00 (USD) to $50.00 (USD)

And above in my balance totals, it says onboard credits $37.50

Total remaining balance $37.50.

Anyone know what it means.

I just called Princess today because I had the same thing appear in my account. The rep explained this was a promotion I could apply to a future cruise if I booked by the expiration date. What a bummer I thought I had a credit for my upcoming sailing on 11/27.

Archived