recent emerald carribbean menus

baby

Does anyone know which menus are eliminated for a 7 night cruise?

I know Sailaway and Landfall remain.

Captain's Welcome and Captain's Gala are formal nights, correct?

I know Caribbean stays as well.

So that's 5 of them....

Please say Italian and French stay!

Thanks so much!

Does anyone know which nights are the formal nights on a 7 night cruise? I'm thinking about booking a specialty restaurant on those nights. Also, is it possible to order lobster in the main dining room on any night other than formal night? Thanks!

Does anyone know which nights are the formal nights on a 7 night cruise? I'm thinking about booking a specialty restaurant on those nights. Also, is it possible to order lobster in the main dining room on any night other than formal night? Thanks!

Depends on the itinerary but I believe that it's typically 1st and next sea day with an intervening port.

I believe the answer to your lobster question is "no".

Depends on the itinerary but I believe that it's typically 1st and next sea day with an intervening port.

I believe the answer to your lobster question is "no".

I'm going on a cruise that does not have any sea days. This is a first for me. I wonder when Formal night will be?

Thank you for the Lobster answer.:(:p

• 1 month later...
Very nice picture. Is it from 2007? If that's what they are still serving looks like a winner.

thanks.

No, not my photo. It belongs to cruisefoodie, and was taken during his cruise on the Crown. Didnt give the year. It was posted in the food section of Cruise Critic. Sure makes me hungry though.

• 2 months later...

Looking thru this thread, I guess I am the only one that is not impressed with the menus. I do appreciate someone taking the time to post. We are going on a 10 day cruise the end of the month, suspect we will skip the MDR alot.

Will enjoy the short ribs one night, Halibut another, did not see any veal chops or fillet mignon or much in the way of fish we would eat. What is a salmon cutlet?

Looking thru this thread, I guess I am the only one that is not impressed with the menus. I do appreciate someone taking the time to post. We are going on a 10 day cruise the end of the month, suspect we will skip the MDR alot.

Will enjoy the short ribs one night, Halibut another, did not see any veal chops or fillet mignon or much in the way of fish we would eat. What is a salmon cutlet?

Sadly, when I was on Emerald in January the MDR food did not even live up to the menus on many occassions. On the plus side, several nights featured an off-menu pasta dish made in the dining room.

• 2 months later...
does anyone have curent menus for the emerald onthe carribean run they can post for those going soon

thanks carol

Thankyou for posting the menus but I do believe there have been changes recently to the menus. From what I am hearing there are no more beef medalions and mac and cheese with shrimp and burgers have been added to the menus. I am also going on the Emerald in February and have been trying to get the new menus.

Thankyou for posting the menus but I do believe there have been changes recently to the menus. From what I am hearing there are no more beef medalions and mac and cheese with shrimp and burgers have been added to the menus. I am also going on the Emerald in February and have been trying to get the new menus.

You are correct. Each night's MDR menu has steak, mac&cheese and a hamburger. You can also get the shrimp cocktail each night. To me, the menus seem more casual with pot pies, turkey and dressing and fajitas on occasion. There is still one night when you can get surf and turf (lobster was not good) and escargot but just nothing really ourstanding. My husband had prime rib one night that he said was outstanding.

Archived