Thanks, NCL!

pcreek

I finally figured out how to do this and add all the additional items to make the book the way I wanted.

I'm real happy to announce, I finished mine today and ordered it. I'm excited and can't wait to get it in the mail. :D

Now I have one more to do that I got as a gift from TripAdvisor. hmmm...

(Oh and with a new membership to shutterfly, you also receive 50 free 4x6 photos, which I'll be having them print my photos from my cruise last month so that I can do my scrapbook that I actually bought while on board the Spirit.. It's a WIN~WIN situation with these deals.) <3 NCL, shutterfly & tripadvisor right now. :D

WOW Shutterfly must really be having a difficult time lately?

I just got another free photo book offer (7 x 9 softcover ) from Pampers!

(yes, my kids signed me up to receive offers from Pampers to get extra product coupons, etc. )

This one expires 12/6/11 - which would ALMOST be able to do the next cruise...if I were to do the book and order on the way home! LOL (we're driving home from Miami)

Okay.. now waiting for the next photo book offer...to expire 12/15/11! :D LOL

I've received these in the past...especially from Tripadvisor. My theory is that they give away a smaller free book, and as you get to creating, you have to buy more pages to make room for everything. UPSELL! My first "free" book cost me about 30 bucks by the time I was done.

I've received these in the past...especially from Tripadvisor. My theory is that they give away a smaller free book, and as you get to creating, you have to buy more pages to make room for everything. UPSELL! My first "free" book cost me about 30 bucks by the time I was done.

HA, I MADE mine work. hehe :p

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you who participate in MyCokeRewards, Snapfish is offering a photo book for 285 points. It is good for a 20-page, 8" x 11" Classic Photo Book.

Go to: www.mycokerewards.com.

Here are the specific rules etc.

Memories may fade but a well-preserved photo lasts a lifetime. Keep the memories of a fun-filled family vacation, the birth of a baby or even candid shots around town alive with the help of Coke® and Snapfish.com. Lay out your choice of digital or scanned photos right on the pages of Snapfish.com, then receive them in a keepsake 8"x11" photo album. All your photos are professionally printed on acid-free paper, so it will last as long as your memories.

1. This offer is for the 8" x 11" classic photo books only.

2. The first 20 pages are free. Any additional pages, up to 150 pages, will be an extra cost.

3. Must be a My Coke Rewards member to qualify for offer.

4. Must also be a Snapfish.com member to redeem offer.

5. Offers apply to mail-order purchases only and cannot be applied to in-store pick up.

6. Standard shipping charges apply.

7. All taxes apply.

8. Limit of two different redemption codes per year per My Coke Rewards member. Cannot use same code twice.

9. Snapfish reserves the right to deactivate redemption codes if fraud is suspected.

10. Offer is valid for U.S. customers only.

11. Rewards can be redeemed through January 31, 2012.

12. Credit card is required for payment.

13. Upon registration, new members will receive 20 free 4" x 6" prints (4" x 6" collage prints do not apply).

progress.gif

Archived