Thanks, NCL!

pcreek

Loved getting the email offer for the Shutterfly photo book - to "commemorate your cruise" !

Very thoughtful & awesome gift! :D

Thank you!

Hey I just got it too.....

Wasn't sure what it really was at first...but it looks cool......I think I'll use it for my upcoming cruise on the Gem!!!!

I couldnt see an expiration date on the email, so I set up a shutterfly account and it expires Nov 15. That being said, if you sign up later, perhaps the expiry date is later.

I was impressed at how reasonable the shipping price was to Canada - cheaper than within the US - usually shipping costs to Canada are so high that it's cost prohibative. (Shipping for the book only is 7.99 to the US, 6.99 to Canada!) Also when you sign up you get 50 free prints - which cost an extra 2.99 to ship.

Now I have to get my pics organized to take advantage of this!

I got that too!! To any of you who have never used Shutterfly for a photo album, you are in for a sweet surprise...they come out REALLY nice. I have 4 or 5 of them made that I keep out on the coffee/end tables all the time. Can't wait to make up another one!!

Ok, I didn't get one. So I can be obnoxious and tell you all that Mixbook is way easier to use. :D

You can do more things with the photos, choose page backgrounds the exact color you want with the "eye dropper" feature, and add all kinds of embellishments. But if this is free -- free is good! The Shutterfly covers are especially well done. Very smooth, but I think that the photo pages in Mixbook actually look better.

I have a stack of books -- Shutterfly and Mixbook -- to prove I spend way too much time on the computer!

I thought I wasn't going to get one...I kept reading how everyone received the email and I kept checking mine and it wasn't there...but, WHEW, I did get the email this afternoon. :)

I have never used Shutterfly, but this definitely looks interesting! Can't wait to use it to showcase our November 6 Pearl cruise to the Caribbean!

Hi all!

I didn't get one but hope I do after my Epic cruise in Nov.

I just did my 1st |Shutterfly book & was really pleased with all the choices of backgrounds, scripts, picture placement & embellishments, much better than the Kodak ones I have.:D

~ Jo ~ :)

I got one too, but didn't pay too much attention to it until I started reading everyone talking about it.

So you upload your cruise pictures to it and what??? design the pages and what you want on them or something? Is it like an online scrap book?

I bought the actual NCL Spirit scrapbook kit ($30 or so) on my last cruise and it is awesome. It was personalized just for the Spirit and with all the stuff and pictures that came with it, I thought it was an amazing price.

So, I guess since I didn't purchase the one from the Epic last year, I'll use this coupon on it to make one. Awesome! :D

Archived