Thanks, NCL!

pcreek

kcfoxy,

Here are couple of books I made recently:

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=7572a8269eabe0c7bcfd7207a7b1fe91&sid=8IZN2rNs2atvy

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=b5d516fbf492b4f36cdd16a80fdf8c46&sid=8IZN2rNs2atwK

I like to look at other peoples' books to get ideas. I tend to stick with just a couple of different backgrounds and no more than two fonts. Otherwise, things start to look cluttered to me. You can even make a 2-page spread, where one picture covers 2 pages. It's a bit tricky to get the pages to match up but it looks cool when it's done.

Wow, those look professional quality and not cluttered up at all...Can see what you mean about matching pages up for a single double spread sheet...thanks for the links, definitely have some ideas now of how I'd like to proceed!

I just made mine of the cruise last year on the Dawn. It was so much fun. It also gave me a brief diversion from the grueling wait till this years cruise on the Pearl in December. But now I'll have to make one for the Pearl, won't I?

A tip for those who did not receive the email, just Google "promo codes for Shutterfly" and you'll find an assortment of coupon codes. Registering with the site directly will also mean they send you coupons via email. I love using Shutterfly! And yes, it took making one full book before I really understood what the heck I was doing. :D

I received one too even though it's been a year since we cruised with NCL.

That cruise though was a b2b2b, 33 days on the Sun, from Dover to Norway, Faroes, Iceland, down to Scotland, Ireland, tback to Dover, then a transatlantic followed by Western Caribbean. An awesome experience and we have LOTS of photos.

I don't know how NCL set it up with Shutterfly but that's a nice gift.

Thanks for the heads-up. I have a $50 Groupon coupon from Mixbook. I only paid $5 for the coupon, and I'll have to pay the $7 shipping, but that's still a deal. I'm working on my Epic book. The book is over 40 pages and I'm still not finished. I plan to use every bit of that $50!:)

WARNING: You will all be soooooooo hooked! My first book was a freebie from the Oprah show.

Ok guys...get this...

I just did my tripadvisor reviews for my last cruise (I've been doing reviews for them since 2007) and what do you think I got in my email today? Yep, ANOTHER offer for a free shutterfly book.

"As thanks for the reviews you've written, we want to give you a little something in return: your own free Shutterfly photo book worth $29.99!* You upload your travel photos, and Shutterfly turns them into a beautiful book you can enjoy and share."

This one expires Nov 22 :D

Ok guys...get this...

I just did my tripadvisor reviews for my last cruise (I've been doing reviews for them since 2007) and what do you think I got in my email today? Yep, ANOTHER offer for a free shutterfly book.

"As thanks for the reviews you've written, we want to give you a little something in return: your own free Shutterfly photo book worth $29.99!* You upload your travel photos, and Shutterfly turns them into a beautiful book you can enjoy and share."

Cool! I am a big contributor to Tripadvisor as well and haven't gotten anything. I assume the promo codes are different from the NCL offer. Have fun creating another book!

I just finished my NCL gift photo book and I too got another from Tripadvisor!!! This is like Christmas!!! It took me a few hours to get the book just the way I want it, but I enjoyed every minute of it...reliving a trip to Italy! This is the best perk NCL has ever given me...I'm delighted with it!

Ok guys...get this...

LOL I got this, too! And, my DH got one from NCL as well! We can do 3 books now! YEAH!! But still..they all expire before my next cruise..so guess we'll have to do some of previous cruises....and maybe a family album of all the grandkids ( 11 and one on the way) Thinking those children will quickly fill an album!

I love free ( even almost free! ) :D

WOW Shutterfly must really be having a difficult time lately?

I just got another free photo book offer (7 x 9 softcover ) from Pampers!

(yes, my kids signed me up to receive offers from Pampers to get extra product coupons, etc. )

This one expires 12/6/11 - which would ALMOST be able to do the next cruise...if I were to do the book and order on the way home! LOL (we're driving home from Miami)

Okay.. now waiting for the next photo book offer...to expire 12/15/11! :D LOL

I didn't receive this offer. :( I'm already a Shutterfly customer, so I'm wondering if they are targeting new customers? Anyone receive a promo code and already have a Shutterfly account (associated with the same email used at NCL)?

Yes, I am already a customer with the same email I use for NCL and received the offer, as did another member of my family. I also received one this week from TripAdvisor - not sure how I can use them all up by November! If you want to post your email, I will forward my email to you.

Yes, I am already a customer with the same email I use for NCL and received the offer, as did another member of my family. I also received one this week from TripAdvisor - not sure how I can use them all up by November! If you want to post your email, I will forward my email to you.

Well, so much for that theory. Thanks for your generous offer. My email is lisap at q dot com. You are awesome.

I didn't receive this offer. :( I'm already a Shutterfly customer, so I'm wondering if they are targeting new customers? Anyone receive a promo code and already have a Shutterfly account (associated with the same email used at NCL)?

Yes, I am a shutterfly customer... I didn't even remember until I tried to create an account and it told me that I already had one.

Archived