Dining options, can you change yours once on the ship?

Angiet75

I have a question, as of now for our cruis Dec 18th on the Legend we have early dining. If i find after night 1 i dont like that can you switch to any time dining or are you stuck with the same 6 pm dining with the same people everynight? Just not sure what to pick. DH wants the meeting new people experience but what if we dont like them? can you switch over to anytime dining once you are already on the ship?

We want tables of 6 or maybe 8. We check with the maitre'd when we get on board. He will be in a dining room at times that will be in the Fun Times in your cabin or at the purser's desk. He can also tell you the names and age of your tables mates. We like YOUNG table mates and had tablemates last week in their 20's! had fun with them.

The 1st day at sea we met a couple who were not happy at their tabel and we had 2 extra seats, no problem for them to move.

If you're not happy with the time or table speak with the maitre'd and he will change you if at all possible- and it usually is. We HATE 1st seating and we eat before 7 at home.

1st night on Carnival they have GOOD fried shrimp at the buffet. I go and get some then we have them with drinks- or chedder or swiss cheese squares oother nights before dinner!

Archived