Boardwalk Balcony 8729 on Allure or Oasis?

Has anyone stayed in 8729 on the Allure or Oasis? We booked this room for March and I was wondering if anyone had pictures of the balcony view. I have read that it has a great view but that there may be some noise. It is also the very first deck above the Boardwalk so I am really curious about the view since it is not as high up. Anyone have any experience, thoughts, advice, or pictures??? Thank you!

I have stayed in that cabin in January on Allure. It has a great view. You get a great view of the Aqua Theather, plus you can see water. I am currently out of town, so I don't have access to my photos, but can get you some when I get back next week. Also the bed is next to the closet in that cabin.

Awesome! Thank you so much... I would very much appreciate seeing any pictures of the view when you return. We are very excited, we just got off of the Allure in an oceanview balcony three days ago and LOVED it. Looking forward to a boardwalk balcony! How was the noise?

We just got off the Allure Sunday, and we had cabin #9727. This is one floor up, and is the 2nd cabin from the end. I have a picture of our view from our balcony, but will not be home until tomorrow night, so cannot upload the pictures until then.

We had an oceanview facing balcony the week before on the Oasis. Loved our location on Oasis. (we had 11190). I really missed the direct oceanview from our balcony. Was not impressed with our cabin on the boardwalk. A couple evenings, they had a movie playing very late into the evening. Not a big deal, but we could hear some of the voices and music from the movie. Also, alot of people complained about the bed being next to the closet. Very hard to get access to the closet. Our bed was next to the balcony. We would not get the boardwalk balcony again, we would go back to the ocean facing cabins. Much more privacy and solitude during the day, and evening!

I will agree with the noise. Loud music, louder microphones can be heard very well in the rear boardwalk rooms. We used ear plugs and could still hear it. If you like to stay up late, however, this won't bother you.

Staying up late at night is one thing, but having a light and water fountain show automated at around 1:30am for about a half an hour with not 1 person sitting in the aqua theatre is a little to much.

We will be never booking another boardwalk balcony if we choose to go on any Oasis Class ship again.

Jimbo:)

Staying up late at night is one thing, but having a light and water fountain show automated at around 1:30am for about a half an hour with not 1 person sitting in the aqua theatre is a little to much.

We will be never booking another boardwalk balcony if we choose to go on any Oasis Class ship again.

Jimbo:)

I agree!!!!! We won't either, and I am sure we will go on one of them again.

I have stayed in room 10325 on the oasis. Never had a noise issue inside the cabin as long as the door is closed. Had a wonderful water/Aquatheater view and would stay in this type cabin again in a heartbeat!

I would love to see pics of the views from the boardwalk balconies if anyone has them available, from any deck.

I would be glad to send you some pictures. My e-mail is

gthiel at tampabay dot rr dot com

In the subject line put Boardwalk Pictures, so it doesn't get deleted.

Thanks so much everyone for the input... I would love to see pictures of the view. I am worried about the noise and we are travelling with our twin girls, who will be 2 years old in March. Trying to figure out if the view and people watching is worth the noise...

Deb(bie)... we were on the Allure with you last week! We just got off Sunday as well. We had a D1, which is what we normally have. Just wanted to try something new and this one was available. Now I am worried though about the noise!!

I have stayed in that cabin in January on Allure. It has a great view. You get a great view of the Aqua Theather, plus you can see water. I am currently out of town, so I don't have access to my photos, but can get you some when I get back next week. Also the bed is next to the closet in that cabin.

What are your thoughts on the noise?! Nervous!

With the door closed the only noise ever heard was during the Aqua Theather show (either the music or applause). If the TV was on, we could not hear any noise. I don't recall any noise coming from the movies or football games shown on the Aqua Theather screens. I would not be nervous about the noise. I will be back home next weekend and will try to post pictures.

I just got off of the Allure today; I was in 10729. I absolutely loved the boardwalk balcony. Did not have an issue with noise. I do not have photos, however my daughter and her husband was in 11729. We are still in Ft. Lauderdale; when we get home, I will have her post some photos.

We had the best cabin steward ever, Len from Jamaica.

Has anyone stayed in 8729 on the Allure or Oasis? We booked this room for March and I was wondering if anyone had pictures of the balcony view. I have read that it has a great view but that there may be some noise. It is also the very first deck above the Boardwalk so I am really curious about the view since it is not as high up. Anyone have any experience, thoughts, advice, or pictures??? Thank you!

We had 8321 (I think that is the right number) on Allure. it was right over Rita's. It was ok to watch people on the boardwalk. The noise at night was too much for us. One night i thought the aquathater moved to our balcony. Also, we didn't really like seeing a wall of cabins across from us. We decided we would take a central park or oceanview next time.

Photo from Google images. I believe it was taken from Oasis 10729 - last cabin at the rear of the ship.

oasisphoto-1.jpg

What an AWESOME shot!!! We are in 8729 and I am hoping our view is just as good, being lower down... I'm excited!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

We were in 9729 in May on Oasis...LOVED it. The picture above is just what it looked like. I had my 4 year old grandson with us and he LOVED being able to sit out on the balcony day or night, watching the shows, watching them practice during the day. I loved the location. I even passed up a free offer to move to a Junior Suite and wasn't sorry that I did.

However, we did hear the show music at night. I want to say it wasn't past midnight, at the most, though. My grandson was so pooped he slept thru it. I had ear plugs and still heard it, but was able to sleep eventually. Even so, I would book it again. Oh...and the bed by the closet thing isn't really so much a big deal...IMHO.

Karen

Thank you so much for your help Karen! We had the closet by the bed a few weeks ago and really didn't think it was a big deal. It was kind of nice to have the "living space" next to the balcony door. I am really excited for the view. My girls are 19 months old and will be almost 2 years old. They go to bed pretty wiped out so I am sure it won't be a problem. I'll just try wine therapy or something if the music keeps me up! Kidding. :)

Looking forward to people posting more pics!

Photos from Allure room 8729. Let me know if you want to see any more.

Hi!

I too have that cabin on hold on the Allure and would like to know if you could see the ships wake either a whole or partial from that cabin balcony. In addition, do you think 3 or 4 adults would be ok in that cabin?

Thanks so much for posting the photos- any other comments/photos interior or exterior shots regarding that cabin would be greatly appreciated!

Melissa :)

Archived