Anyone have an Alfredo's Pizzeria menu?

Sincity

I tried searching but there aren't any threads with that title (so I created one :D) and must be buried in the threads out there. We will be on the Grand this Nov and have never been on a ship that has an Alfredo's. Very excited to have different pizza offerings other than the excellent pizza on Lido. Anything similar to CPK?

Found this:

ALFREDO’S: Table service only, though there seems to be an area where you can eat at the bar. No bar stools were present. There are five types of pizza on the menu:

Capricciosa

Romana

Tarantina

Grand Princess

Vegetariana

Capricciosa has artichokes, mushrooms and prosciutto cotto,

Romana has anchovies, capers and black olives

Tarantina has mussels, shrimp and capers

Grand Princess has only cheeses and ham

Vegetariana has a whole garden

Found this:

ALFREDO’S: Table service only, though there seems to be an area where you can eat at the bar. No bar stools were present. There are five types of pizza on the menu:

Capricciosa

Romana

Tarantina

Grand Princess

Vegetariana

Capricciosa has artichokes, mushrooms and prosciutto cotto,

Romana has anchovies, capers and black olives

Tarantina has mussels, shrimp and capers

Grand Princess has only cheeses and ham

Vegetariana has a whole garden

Tks!

Do they still have the margarita pizza on board? Thats our fave! Although we will be on the Crown in January.

Hi

Yes, the Pizzas on Lido deck are still the same as they were, except I think they use a bit more fresh mozzarella on it and there are a couple of leaves of basil on it now too

PS The pizzas in Alfredo's were EXCELLENT! and you can bring side salads and desserts in from the IC as well which was great

Someone said you can only order a whole pizza, not by the slice here. How big are these pizzas? Personal size ? Seems like there could be a lot of waste if these were the large ones. Could be too much for even 2 people if you're just looking for a snack.

They serve roughly a 12" pizza. The pizzas are very thin and IMHO two people should have no problem finishing one as a snack.

I had the tarantina and my wife had the Grand Princess pizze. Both were excellent with a thin crust like you would find in Italy (we were on a Med cruise afterall). No service charge and you can go to the International Cafe next door for dessert.

I had the tarantina and my wife had the Grand Princess pizze. Both were excellent with a thin crust like you would find in Italy (we were on a Med cruise afterall). No service charge and you can go to the International Cafe next door for dessert.

What is the situation with regard to liquid refreshment? Are you required to purchase wine like at vines? I drink very little alcohol and at midday none. What else is available?

What is the situation with regard to liquid refreshment? Are you required to purchase wine like at vines? I drink very little alcohol and at midday none. What else is available?

There is no requirement to purchase any liquid beverage, but it is available if you want. You can get anything from the bar or you could bring a coffee from the International Cafe. We just had water.

Alfredo's is located on Deck 5 in the Atrium.

Is it different than the Cafe Corniche on Sea Princess?

While I haven't personally experienced it, from what I have read - it is limited compared to the pizzerias on the Sun Class ships (which I loved). Those pizzerias had salad, lasagna, pasta's, etc....

This appears to be a striped down version but I am guessing the pizza size is similar.

Archived