Shareholders Benefit

san diego sue

This got me scared! So, I decided to e-mail our PCC at HAL and ask him. Since we had put a deposit while on our cruise in September for April 2013 I want to be clear on when I have to submit my CCL stock information. Sure don't want to miss out on that OBC.

Shortly after reading this before I sent a copy of the CCL stock info to the e-mail I have sent it to before but never heard back (which isn't unusual).

If I hear back from our PCC will advise on here.

Please do let us know! I tried to send the info on my CCL stock when I booked my 2013 cruise in July. They told me it was too early to do that as the cruise was 18 months away yet!

I guess we were also grandfathered in if this is the new policy (must request OBC within 60 days of booking.)

We booked in Sept this year, bought the stock in Nov, more than 60 days after booking, and then submitted our proof after final payment.

Checked with TA yesterday, OBC credit has been applied, and she emailed us the HAL form showing it. Nothing was said about a new policy.

My TA advised me to send it in now for a May 2012 cruise. I sent it in on

Dec 5th and didn't hear anything. My TA called yesterday and HAL said they received my fax but didn't process it yet. I don't know what that's all about but maybe they won't process until final payment? I booked the cruise in October.

My TA sends one sentence emails - no explanation however she may not know the answer. I asked her to please notify me when it's credited.

Pat

Finally received an answer from HAL:

"Thank you for your request for CCL benefit for your 2013 sailing . The CCL benefit program is currently in effect for all sailings now through end of 2012. The program is currently in review for future sailings. We ask that you check back in 2012 closer to sailing when the program has been updated. Please note, the resubmission must include your most current monthly statement within the last 60days.

Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with. We are looking forward to welcoming you on board in the near future."

So I guess the 60 days is for the most current statement. Sure hope they keep up this benefit for the stock holders.

Finally received an answer from HAL:

"Thank you for your request for CCL benefit for your 2013 sailing . The CCL benefit program is currently in effect for all sailings now through end of 2012. The program is currently in review for future sailings. We ask that you check back in 2012 QUOTE

Can you imagine the dumping of their stock if they don't continue it? I know I'll sell mine.

Mar56

• 2 weeks later...

I booked my March 2012 Hawaii cruise last July. Made final payment last week. I emailed my shareholder info to HAL (with a cc to my TA) on Christmas Day (more than 150 days after booking) and faxed HAL yesterday. My TA checked today and the credit is there. Neither of us was notified that HAL received my docs or that my OBC was applied to my cruise.

I guess I was "grandfathered" so I didn't have to send this in within 60 days?

I booked my March 2012 Hawaii cruise last July. Made final payment last week. I emailed my shareholder info to HAL (with a cc to my TA) on Christmas Day (more than 150 days after booking) and faxed HAL yesterday. My TA checked today and the credit is there. Neither of us was notified that HAL received my docs or that my OBC was applied to my cruise.

I guess I was "grandfathered" so I didn't have to send this in within 60 days?

I appreciate you updating us on what you sent in and your timeline. Goes to show that sometimes one answer is not always the correct one. Just ask again.

Archived