Pics of the Liberty after upgrades!

StingRaysfan

Here's a couple of posts people who are on board right now put on John's Facebook:

Hello again everyone. For those who would like to know, Guy's burgers are fantastic, I've had my first and it will not be my last. I've seen John and have had my picture taken with him already he was cruising the Lido deck. He looks happy and very healthy and I hope he feels like he looks. For those who were asking they do have fries at Guy's burgers and they are the good type that are made from whole potatoes with the skin on. The lido deck looks great I wish I could post a picture, but I am sure John has big plans for you all. John is as sincere in person as he is on here.

and ( I think they are both from the same person fwiw )

Well what can I say about the ship, Im so excited I love the lido deck changes. Like John I can't come up with a word. So John I'll use your words Brilliant. Or just flat out fantastic. I think I got in trouble with DW. I jokingly said my burger is better than...well you know....oops.....I think I have some major making up to do this coming week...I don't want to be one of Johns special people stuck sleeping on lido deck at night..I'm just kidding of course ...I hope. :). I am so excited for this week John ..see you on deck.

He sure sounds happy with the burgers anyway! :D

It sounds and looks terrific! Can't believe we are looking forward to burgers so much! ;-) We are two weeks out...those who are cruisin this week and next....take care of her! Fantastic.

Thanks for the pics for us who are NOT on Facebook!:D

Your Welcome.. thats why I posted them! :)

The Alchemy replaces the wine bar - aft Deck 5 Promenade.

It used to be the Paparazzi Wine Bar... I don't think I'm gonna miss the celebrity faces staring at me!

But out of respect for the Paparazzi.... just a small piece of it being pooped on by the bird...

DSC02058.jpg

it seems the 2 new pubs/bars/etc is by the window on the lido. I guess there is no seating near the window to enjoy the view while your eating :(

I thought the same but look at the close up picture of the blue Iguana Tequila Bar... there are people behind the bar area... I'm thinking MAYBE the bars are pushed forward and there is still seating by the window!

What is the cherry on top place? Is is a free place or is there a cost involved?

As far as I know you have to pay for it and they aren't cheap...LOL and if they have Sweetish Fish boy oh boy am I in Trouble...that is DH's favorite candy in the world..

As far as I know you have to pay for it and they aren't cheap...LOL and if they have Sweetish Fish boy oh boy am I in Trouble...that is DH's favorite candy in the world..

Hey "swimmim32" longtime no hear, crazy busy lately but wishing you guys a great time on the Liberty 2.0! Hows it been? loved the Splendor & leaving on the Paradise 2marrow(A still not packed)! Just read DEBnGAB's review of the Destiny FINALLY! Anyhow have a blast & I want a full report on the Liberty 2.0:eek::D:p

It's great to see all the pictures so soon. i thought I would have to wait until next week when someone got off that first cruise and hopefully decided to post some good pictures. My oldest daughter is going to flip over those Guy burgers! She's a burger fanatic. It all looks great to me. I'll be there in 40 days. Hooray!!:D

Hey "swimmim32" longtime no hear, crazy busy lately but wishing you guys a great time on the Liberty 2.0! Hows it been? loved the Splendor & leaving on the Paradise 2marrow(A still not packed)! Just read DEBnGAB's review of the Destiny FINALLY! Anyhow have a blast & I want a full report on the Liberty 2.0:eek::D:p

Hey Luv..Deb and I were just talking about how we haven't seen you in a long time :) Wow another cruise buddy? thats awesome....I think you need to start packing..LOL....Its good very excited about leaving soon....and Im not packed yet....:) Pls report back on your Paradise Cruise...and so glad you had a great time on the Splendor......:)

Hey Luv..Deb and I were just talking about how we haven't seen you in a long time :) Wow another cruise buddy? thats awesome....I think you need to start packing..LOL....Its good very excited about leaving soon....and Im not packed yet....:) Pls report back on your Paradise Cruise...and so glad you had a great time on the Splendor......:)

I will! cant wait to hear about your time on the Liberty 2.0! Wish I was on the Liberty instead lol! Still at work & havent packed yet :eek::eek:! Im one of those " from Miami running on island time always" who can never make it early/ontime to pretty much everything & same with packing, It will get done just not very fast lol! I cant wait to see the Inspiration when she gets to the west coast! DEBnGAB are going on her before me "Jealous here" anyhow TTYL when I get back! I cant walit also to see more pics from the Liberty 2.0

I loved being on the Liberty! These changes are upgrades, for sure.

We spent several nights at the Paparazzi Bar sipping special martinis made by Tommy and waiting for our friends before dinner. But the new Alchemy bar looks awesome! I hope we can sail on the Liberty again some day.

Guys Fieris burgers

GuyFieri.jpg

EA Sports Bar Ticker!!!!

EA2.jpg

EA SPorts... I'm really looking forward to kicking the Husbands rear in Madden!

EASports.jpg

Cherry on top!

cherryontop.jpg

Wonder why I didn't remember the candy store. Yum-oh.

Can you tell me if Guys burger area has two serving lines, or fry line? Also was this the first cruise for funship 2.0, or just a press day? I am wondering if they have yhe pool area used as serving lines in am for breakfast.Thanks for taking time to post photos.

Archived