Pics of the Liberty after upgrades!

StingRaysfan

Here's a couple of posts people who are on board right now put on John's Facebook:

Hello again everyone. For those who would like to know, Guy's burgers are fantastic, I've had my first and it will not be my last. I've seen John and have had my picture taken with him already he was cruising the Lido deck. He looks happy and very healthy and I hope he feels like he looks. For those who were asking they do have fries at Guy's burgers and they are the good type that are made from whole potatoes with the skin on. The lido deck looks great I wish I could post a picture, but I am sure John has big plans for you all. John is as sincere in person as he is on here.

and ( I think they are both from the same person fwiw )

Well what can I say about the ship, Im so excited I love the lido deck changes. Like John I can't come up with a word. So John I'll use your words Brilliant. Or just flat out fantastic. I think I got in trouble with DW. I jokingly said my burger is better than...well you know....oops.....I think I have some major making up to do this coming week...I don't want to be one of Johns special people stuck sleeping on lido deck at night..I'm just kidding of course ...I hope. :). I am so excited for this week John ..see you on deck.

He sure sounds happy with the burgers anyway! :D

Archived