Gone Missing-AQ & Concierge

TMLAalum

Price-checking on 2 upcoming cruises a minute ago & neither cruise had the option of the AQ/Concierge category. Only 4 options were offered-Suites, Verandah, OV & Inside.

Perhaps the Equinox cruise is sold-out in those categories (although there were cabins in both classes available yesterday) but the June Silhouette?

Website glitch?

Before I booked our Spring 2012 cruise there were no Aqua Class (and that was at almost 12 months out). Talked to our vacation planner at Celebrity and she guessed it was all on hold by a travel agency.

I kept checking and suddenly they were available again - maybe after 6 weeks.

Judy

I've found that it isn't unusual for a given category, or even a whole cruise, to show as unavailable or sold out for hour or even a day while Celebrity does re-pricing or inventory work on a given cruise.

Hi,

I look at a number of cruises - AQ & Concierge are not being given as an option. Only Inside, Outside , Balcony & Suite being shown.

Jim

"My" cruise didn't show any AQ cabins avail (the category didn't even come up on the Celebrity website), however, when I check on the "gnome" website, the category and cabins in the category immediately show up. Must truly be a glitch on the Celebrity website (as others have mentioned).

Archived