soda fountain packages

acjb

Hello.

Does anyone know if sparkling water are included in the soda fountain packages onboard?

I know that bottles of sparkling water are not included, but do they have it on the "tap" and if they do, is it included in the soda fountain package?

//Acjb

Hello.

Does anyone know if sparkling water are included in the soda fountain packages onboard?

I know that bottles of sparkling water are not included, but do they have it on the "tap" and if they do, is it included in the soda fountain package?

//Acjb

They have club soda in the guns.

As I understand it, the soda package includes anything on the guns, and nothing more. However, this was an email reply someone on my roll call received from a RC rep:

"We offer a fountain soda package for adults and children, which entitles guests to unlimited fountain sodas at all bars, lounges, Windjammer Café, dining room and private destinations (CocoCay and Labadee). Please note that the soda package only includes Coke®, Diet Coke®, Sprite®, Diet Sprite®, Fanta® Orange, Minute Maid® Lemonade and ginger ale and that the following beverages are not included in the package: stateroom soda and water set ups, room service items, bottled water, sodas sold in bottles or cans and juices."

Though when I was on the Explorer last April, diet Sprite was not on the gun and they did not include it in my soda package.

Shirley Temple drinks were included on our package this past week on the Allure. I was ready to pay for it but was told it is part of the deal. Worked great for a 9-year-old who thought she was all grown up to sit by the pool with her momma and have her own "foo-foo" drink!

Shirley Temple drinks were included on our package this past week on the Allure. I was ready to pay for it but was told it is part of the deal. Worked great for a 9-year-old who thought she was all grown up to sit by the pool with her momma and have her own "foo-foo" drink!

This is one that changes depending on the ship. Don't remember now which ones charge but there are some :(. Just be prepared with plan B if necessary!

I recall that on 1 occasion there was a problem with the diet coke gun and they gave me a can.

Last two cruises on Jewel and Radiance the fountain in the Seaview wasn't working and they gave us soda from a 2 liter bottle. Once I had soda from a can in the Schooner bar on Radiance when they were having problems with the fountain.

• 4 months later...

To bump up the original question: Can you get sparkling water on the soda package out of the gun. Not Club Soda (not sure what that is) but just plain sparkling water - or water with bubbles in - or what we call soda water? Thank you.

Unless it's in the fountain gun at a bar, you won't be able to get that on the soda package.....I don't really know the difference between club soda and soda water....but if it's a "bar staple", they'll have it. Otherwise, you'd have to buy it by the can or bottle...however they might have it.

To bump up the original question: Can you get sparkling water on the soda package out of the gun. Not Club Soda (not sure what that is) but just plain sparkling water - or water with bubbles in - or what we call soda water? Thank you.

Its the same thing Im pretty sure :)

Its the same thing Im pretty sure :)

I thought it had flavour in?

So plain fizzy water you can get from the gun as part of the soda package?

Whilst we are on differences in the same language - what on earth is a Shirley Temple?:D

Whilst we are on differences in the same language - what on earth is a Shirley Temple?:D

A shirley temple is sprite with a red syrup (the name of which is escaping me at the moment) and a cherry. A roy rogers is coke with the same syrup and cherry.

I am sure someone will know the appropriate name.

No flavor in club soda :)

Shirley Temple, at least when I was a kid, was sprite mixed with grenadine with a cherry thrown in :) I think some use Ginger Ale though mixed with a little Orange juice and grenadine.

Carbonated water (also known as club soda, soda water, sparkling water, seltzer, or fizzy water) is water into which carbon dioxide gas under pressure has been dissolved, a process that causes the water to become effervescent.

That being said, I drink naturally flavored sparkling water at home and it tastes different (IMO) than club soda/soda water. Club soda you get out of the fountain dispenser or a can and sparkling water comes in a water bottle.

Archived