10-27-11 Thursday Weigh-In ... All Welcome

Jan_In_Maine

Good Morning, I believe Belle is still on her cruise, so thought I'd start this weigh-in thread for the week.

Please post ... It's been great to see all the new posts over the last few weeks.

I am unfortunately up 0.4# from last week ... and still way up from before our cruise. I'm having a very difficult time getting motivated. If anyone has a magic solution to jump start this loss, please let me know :):rolleyes:

Good luck to all. Jan

I am up 2#. :eek: This is my birthday weekend so I know that I will be bad. Going out for dinner with my husband on Sat and then on Sun we will have my birthday dinner with kids and grandkids. Oh well, I will have to get back on starting Monday.

Good luck to all. Jan, keep your chin up. The weight will come off.

Rose

Hi all!

Jan ~ thanks for starting this week's thread. Wish someone had a magic solution that would make it easier but we have to remember the weight took a while to go on so will take time to come off.;)

I lost 6/10 # this week, not great but better than gaining. I've lost 11 lbs now since July 14 but am still about 5 lbs away from what I weighed before I retired 4 1/2 years ago, which was 20 lbs more than I should be.

Rose ~ enjoy your Birthday & many happy healthy returns of the day!:D

Take care.

~ Jo ~ :)

Thanks Jan for starting the thread.

Happy Birthday Rose.

I am up 1 pound for this week. Have been under the weather for the past 4 days.

I will be a single dad this weekend. DW is headed for Houston to attend a benefit for donor awareness in her nephew's honor who died 2 years ago.

Taking the day off tomorrow to spend with my 19yo DD. Then be a taxi for my 15yo DD for the rest of the weekend.

-- Joey

Hi all!

ncovert~ wow that's a lot of weight to lose in a week!:eek: How did you do that?

Joey ~ have fun with your kids.:D I'm all for organ donors too as my cousin had a liver/kidney transplant a few years ago. It's so sad that more people don't sign up to help.

Have a great weekend!

Hi all!

ncovert~ wow that's a lot of weight to lose in a week!:eek: How did you do that?

Joey ~ have fun with your kids.:D I'm all for organ donors too as my cousin had a liver/kidney transplant a few years ago. It's so sad that more people don't sign up to help.

Have a great weekend!

Well I really have a lot of weight to lose. I am on a program through Take Shape For Life which uses Medifast. I really love it. The company advertises that people will lose 2 to 5 pounds a week.

Hey if you are interested in it for your self email me on hotmail with my screen name for here. I have a great health coach that can give you loads more information. Guess that is the best part for me.

If you don't want a phone call but still want to find out more a Google search can give you loads of information too. Best wishes and happy sailing.

I had a decent weigh-in last night, shedding another 1.2 pounds. That brought me to 15 pounds total which marks my first 5%!

I lost exactly one pound, was hoping for two... But I'll take it!

Keep up the good work all!!!

Way to go!!!

I am trying to lose but just came back from a weekend of golf and curling. Turkey dinner lots of drinking. I have an upcoming cruise on december 18 for 8 days, Looking at the haiwiia cruise also in april. I do excercise daily and now that trailer season is finiished i am hoping to jumpstart. I do try jorge cruises diet which is similar to atkins. I have at least 10 pounds to lose. I need motivation AND NO DISTRACTIONS ( LIKE VINO):D

Hi all!

WTG fellow losers ( in a good weigh!;))!

ncovert ~ thanks for the info but I'll just keep poking along as I don't have that much to lose, not more than 25 lbs for the ultimate goal.

Have a great Sunday!

Great! I say do what works for you. Best part is we are all trying to make that change.

Sorry for not posting, I have been ridding the roller coaster. Still doing well, but stuck at the 298 spot, down 2 up 2 back and forth, but I have been at 295 for 5 days now, so I hope I am ready to start loosing again.

I have increased the weight on all the machines at the gym 10 pounds, and have been walking 2 miles on the elliptical for the last 10 days. They are getting faster each day or 2.

My goal for this month is to be in the 285 area by the end of the month.

Good luck everyone!

I am cruising on december 18th and would like to be down to 124. My weighin for monday was 135. Hoping to at least lose 2 pounds per week. If i can get down to one glass of vino a day maybe i will be able to do it!:rolleyes: And to stay off the scale!

Archived