No reply from bernards, any other suggestions???? Help! Cruising soon!

Cruizlovers

Hello all, I contacted Bernard Tours a week ago with no response, I re-emailed again today. We are leaving in three weeks so in case there is no response, does anyone have a suggestion on whom to use for an great tour experience? We are four adults, would consider a private tour. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Hello all, I contacted Bernard Tours a week ago with no response, I re-emailed again today. We are leaving in three weeks so in case there is no response, does anyone have a suggestion on whom to use for an great tour experience? We are four adults, would consider a private tour. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Our friends used Joyce Prince.

http://www.joyceprince.com/

we took a bernards tour last year on our cruise and LOVED it and are actually trying to book a private tour with him for our upcoming cruise - i filled out the form on his site last night and he called and emailed me today

i'm not sure why you are having problems - maybe check the email you're using? - or fill out the reservation form on his site - that's what i did both times

i highly recommend him though - the tour was super reasonable - the drinks were plentiful - the guides were amazing and it was by far one of my favorite tours of all time

good luck!

I agree with the others.....VERY unusual you haven't gotten a response. I would definately check the e-mail address you are using. I have always gotten a response in less than 24hrs.....

Have been with him twice and had a great time!!! Highly recommended!!!!

Archived