Silly question...

pandi77

The seating arrangements in the mdr are even numbers right? Tables for 2, 4, 6, etc? Has anyone seen a table for 5...a round table maybe lol? When we were on Radiance last spring we never ate in the mdr but probably will on Jewel next month. We will have a party of five adults and wondering what sort of table they will plan for us. We don't have a problem with a table for 6 but would feel bad for the odd man out (feel really bad with my fam...lol) but we'd prefer not to do a table for 8 or more as 3 in our party are "low talkers" and get drowned out easy when we have to speak across a big table. I will check it out when we board but was curious if anyone knows thanks..

The seating arrangements in the mdr are even numbers right? Tables for 2, 4, 6, etc? Has anyone seen a table for 5...a round table maybe lol? When we were on Radiance last spring we never ate in the mdr but probably will on Jewel next month. We will have a party of five adults and wondering what sort of table they will plan for us. We don't have a problem with a table for 6 but would feel bad for the odd man out (feel really bad with my fam...lol) but we'd prefer not to do a table for 8 or more as 3 in our party are "low talkers" and get drowned out easy when we have to speak across a big table. I will check it out when we board but was curious if anyone knows thanks..

I asked our TA to request a 5 top for our group of 5 for the exact same reason.

Cathy

Archived