ZIEDERDAM Virus on ship now?

cburger100

I suppose they are just assuming it's Noro, given the symptoms. At any rate, it's just SO important to do that hand washing. It simply can't be stressed enough. I cringe when I see anyone walk out of a restroom without stopping to wash their hands. **shudder** :o

I do more than cringe. I stop the person and quietly tell them it is MANDATORY that they return to the sink and wash their hands because they could have picked up norovirus (gasp!) from the stall handle, and wouldn't it be a shame to be ill for the rest of their cruise, etc... It has worked so far!

I do more than cringe. I stop the person and quietly tell them it is MANDATORY that they return to the sink and wash their hands because they could have picked up norovirus (gasp!) from the stall handle, and wouldn't it be a shame to be ill for the rest of their cruise, etc... It has worked so far!
Uhhhh, yeah ... I can just see myself saying that to a guy four inches taller and 60 or 70 lbs heavier than me! :eek: If I was feeling really courageous I might try a "You know you're taking quite a risk ..." but most of the time I just make darn sure to use a paper or cloth towel to open the door when I leave!

Uhhhh, yeah ... I can just see myself saying that to a guy four inches taller and 60 or 70 lbs heavier than me! :eek: If I was feeling really courageous I might try a "You know you're taking quite a risk ..." but most of the time I just make darn sure to use a paper or cloth towel to open the door when I leave!

Yep, you've got a good point there! I guess there are advantages to being a little old lady! We can get away with a lot more than men can... ;)

Archived