How many of you will be watching Carnival Magic leave Galveston?

coolsky1994

Im home. I LOVED the Magic. I thought it was both beautiful and elegant. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. I have not even looked at my pictures, just crossing my fingers they came out.

But Im home. tired!!! (I did triumph just before this and stayed in Galveston to wait for Magic). I feel like Iv been gone forever.

Big schedule rest then tell more ..so glad you did it..it seems like such a nice prettier now style with Carnival plusses..ship..thanks for info..did you hear Maroon 5..LOL..were they ok for you?? Welcome home..Sarah

Big schedule rest then tell more ..so glad you did it..it seems like such a nice prettier now style with Carnival plusses..ship..thanks for info..did you hear Maroon 5..LOL..were they ok for you?? Welcome home..Sarah

I got the email to click to reserve tickets, too late, but it said to click here to contact promoter, so I did and while I was on Triumph they emailed me back to say the concert would be broadcast on Magic on the big screen. They put out tons of lounge chairs and I sat off on one side, free drinks and John talked and some others and then the band did about 60 minutes of concert.

It was really good to see it that way, and it was so fun the background, they would scan around and you could see buildings in Galveston and sometimes Magic in the background of the stage. Pretty neat. You would have liked it. You could order whatever drinks you wanted the whole time for free. I only had a margarita, and then at dinner two glasses of wine, which was really a good one. I had to drive this morning home, or I might have drank more.

I got the email to click to reserve tickets, too late, but it said to click here to contact promoter, so I did and while I was on Triumph they emailed me back to say the concert would be broadcast on Magic on the big screen. They put out tons of lounge chairs and I sat off on one side, free drinks and John talked and some others and then the band did about 60 minutes of concert.

It was really good to see it that way, and it was so fun the background, they would scan around and you could see buildings in Galveston and sometimes Magic in the background of the stage. Pretty neat. You would have liked it. You could order whatever drinks you wanted the whole time for free. I only had a margarita, and then at dinner two glasses of wine, which was really a good one. I had to drive this morning home, or I might have drank more.

Welcome home Fire........it was good sailing with you last week......sister and I were sure tired when we got home yesterday...

I saw some of Mach's interior pictures and the ship looks really beautiful. I can't wait until March to sail on her.......I'm glad to hear that you liked her more than you thought you would......that's high praise indeed!!!!!!!

I think there were other invited guests to stay over night too. The VIP area at the concert was slim so they let the back area up into the VIP area. IMO I think they stayed on the ship to watch the concert. I know I would have!

We did! And Carnival did it right. Blankets, towels, free drinks, and Maroon 5 cranked up on the big screen. My wife and I were invited and just had a great time. Reality set in this morning when we left early for our careers.

Pictures link in a little while.

We did the transatlantic crossing from Spain. Biggest interior room we've ever had! On a central hall, Deck 6, quiet as a mouse, began to wonder if anyone else were in the cabins on that hall. Everything seemed to be less crowded!

Sounds like a great room what is the number for a future booking

Suzanne

We did the transatlantic crossing from Spain. Biggest interior room we've ever had! On a central hall, Deck 6, quiet as a mouse, began to wonder if anyone else were in the cabins on that hall. Everything seemed to be less crowded!

Was it one of the ones in the 3rd hallway?

Archived