Shareholder credit if

yuki5900

The Shareholder Benefit Request Form says "Can only be applied to bookings under deposit" under Restrictions. What does this mean? I've already completed final payment...

It means that you are not only 'under deposit', but that you have paid in full.

Get your information together and get it to Princess to get your OBC >>>> asap!!

I would put in for the benifit, no matter what that wording means. My stock holder letter says you can put in for it till the last 3 days.

Try your LUCK an see what happens. If you are a stock holder they will give it to you.:rolleyes:

The Shareholder Benefit Request Form says "Can only be applied to bookings under deposit" under Restrictions. What does this mean? I've already completed final payment...
In the past you had to have paid for your cruise before you could apply for the OBC but now you can before final payment. As others have said, apply for your benefit today. It can take a week to have the paperwork processed and if there is an error (I incorrectly submitted a brokerage statement one time that did not have our name on it - stupid me :confused: - and it took a total of two weeks) you might need to resubmit with delay. The OBC must be approved prior to your cruise as it will not be processed on board. When Liza McDaniel was handling all requests it only took a couple of days but with a "committee" now it is longer.

send the request ASAP. we're in our 3rd week with no confirmation or OBC applied to our booking,

Just got my $250 after 2 weeks, I asked for a confirmation email and it came today.

I think they are getting better now, there have obviously been problems, the last 2 cruises this year it came after I was on board, and then only after a little prompting through the very helpful future cruise consultant.

However my exmil benefit is now attached to my Captains Circle number and is automatically applied, thats nice and easy and seems to have worked this year.

Obviously Princess can't do that with stockholders as they might sell the stock.

Just got my $250 after 2 weeks, I asked for a confirmation email and it came today.

I think they are getting better now, there have obviously been problems, the last 2 cruises this year it came after I was on board, and then only after a little prompting through the very helpful future cruise consultant.

However my exmil benefit is now attached to my Captains Circle number and is automatically applied, thats nice and easy and seems to have worked this year.

Obviously Princess can't do that with stockholders as they might sell the stock.

Isn't that great that Princess made the changes to their system to note in our Captain's Circle accounts when we're eligible for their great military OBC program! :D

Isn't that great that Princess made the changes to their system to note in our Captain's Circle accounts when we're eligible for their great military OBC program! :D

It certainly is, and its a strange thing, the total OBC of stockholder, exmil, future cruise and a promotional credit on a cruise I just booked actually came to slightly more than the cost of the 14 days cruise.

OK the cruise was cheap because the air fare was high and I'll have to pay that, but even so what a deal!

Nearly makes it worth getting shot at all those years ago.Only nearly though.

Archived