Current Concierges continued

PH8

It's been very nice to have the list back and I know it's a lot of work which is appreciated. But, it's been only a matter of time before some one took advantage of the open format and hacked it. Sad, but I guess that's the world that we live in. My recommendation would be for 6 to 12 people to have access. Hopefully that would sufficiently spread the burden out and still be safe and manageable. I would be willing to help but am probably not the best choice (gone long times on cruises, and not very good with databases). Because I have not been one of those maintaining the list I don't really have a vote on what to do but wanted to offer my suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hope we get a couple of volunteers to bring the total to 6 or so folks authorized to make revisions.

Carolina's the Diamond Concierge I believe. All 3 of them have been on board as far as I know (Mario and Reyno in the CL).

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Mario and Reyno were definitely in CL on the Maiden Voyage.

Diane and Mike

I met Andrew on the Legend and Adventure (or may have been the Liberty) that past year. He mentioned back then he would move to the Brilliance. I'm sailing the Brilliance in September. Does anyone know his whereabouts these days? I'm hoping he will be in either the D or D+ lounge.

I'm unable to open the spreadsheet on this computer for some reason.

Hi guys...been watching this thread daily....any word who will be covering on Liberty of the Seas.. CD End of FEB 2015 to April ??? Just curious ??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Forums mobile app

I am assuming you meant concierge not CD as this is the thread concierge. If not I apologize for my reply concerning concierges.

Oana Popa will be coming back on January 31st to cover in the CL for Carlos Ortiz. I am assuming that the person that just arrived from the Brillance will remain in the DL.

I just became aware that the spreadsheet had been hacked. Wouldn't you know it? Where did all the grinches come from this year, anyway? I don't remember all this negativity from previous years.

Thanks to Dan for fixing it and to the volunteers who will maintain it. I hope we can keep the barbarians at the gate. :eek:

See you next year. :)

I met Andrew on the Legend and Adventure (or may have been the Liberty) that past year. He mentioned back then he would move to the Brilliance. I'm sailing the Brilliance in September. Does anyone know his whereabouts these days? I'm hoping he will be in either the D or D+ lounge.

I'm unable to open the spreadsheet on this computer for some reason.

Checked everything on Google Doc for LE, AD, BR & LI for Andrew Finegold-- the only thing I found is for LI's Diamond Lounge "Then someone is coming over from the Brilliance" The name does ring a bell.

Any updates on Andrew?

Edited by SherriZ366

I am assuming you meant concierge not CD as this is the thread concierge. If not I apologize for my reply concerning concierges.

Oana Popa will be coming back on January 31st to cover in the CL for Carlos Ortiz. I am assuming that the person that just arrived from the Brillance will remain in the DL.

Your info. tracks with what I have on the Google Doc. Does anyone know the name of the person who came from BR to LI for the DL? thanks

Hi,

Just heard from a staff member on the Liberty that the concierge in the DL is Jorge Delgado. I am assuming he will remain there for awhile as Oana will be going to the CL when she returns on 1/31 and Carlos Ortiz goes on vacation.

Hi,

Just heard from a staff member on the Liberty that the concierge in the DL is Jorge Delgado. I am assuming he will remain there for awhile as Oana will be going to the CL when she returns on 1/31 and Carlos Ortiz goes on vacation.

Thanks -- sounds like Oana will be in CL until the end of March. Is Jorge from the Brilliance?

Thanks -- sounds like Oana will be in CL until the end of March. Is Jorge from the Brilliance?

I believe Jorge was from the Brilliance. When I was on the LOS, he was delayed. He was supposed to arrive on the 15th of December, but did not get there until around Christmas or Christmas Eve Day. Yes Oana will be there until the end of March at least. Before she and Carlos were taking turns in the CL and DL. At this time I do not know if that rotation will continue. With Oana and her husband being home she is not checking her email as often (like she has better things to do than email :D ), so we chat less often

Edited by redcrown

I believe Jorge was from the Brilliance. When I was on the LOS, he was delayed. He was supposed to arrive on the 15th of December, but did not get there until around Christmas or Christmas Eve Day. Yes Oana will be there until the end of March at least. Before she and Carlos were taking turns in the CL and DL. At this time I do not know if that rotation will continue. With Oana and her husband being home she is not checking her email as often (like she has better things to do than email :D ), so we chat less often
Thanks for the update.

[quote=redcrown;45099267

Oana is wonderful! Can't wait to have her as concierge again in March!