Current Concierges continued

PH8

Only in this instance.........

Going to be the meeting of the two people in charge of this thread this coming Sunday...........Me(past) and Sherri(present) will be on the Freedom....we'll have a drink in honor of this thread..:D:D

Looking forward to that drink Kathy!!

Do you know what JJ's last name is? Thanks

Sorry Sherri, don't know Nancy's last name (Explorer).

You've got Danielle Palma in the Diamond Lounge on the Splendour - she's now working on the Cruise Sales team on the Explorer and won't be returning as a concierge

Thanks very much for taking over from Kathy & keeping the list, much appreciated

Carol

You've got Danielle Palma in the Diamond Lounge on the Splendour - she's now working on the Cruise Sales team on the Explorer and won't be returning as a concierge

Thanks very much for taking over from Kathy & keeping the list, much appreciated

Carol

Put information about Danielle not returning as Concierge in Google Doc.

Thanks for your kind words.

I was on the Enchantment 2 weekends ago. Both of the Concierges (Alan and Carlington) were great.

It sounds like both of them were moved to EN last minute, and they don't know how long exactly they will be there. Alan thinks he will go back to Serenade, but doesn't know when or for how long, and Carlington has been told he is going to Legend at some point in a few months. (Again, not sure on the date, as he didn't even know.)

They both did a great job, and I would miss having them on this side of the globe!

I was on the Enchantment 2 weekends ago. Both of the Concierges (Alan and Carlington) were great.

It sounds like both of them were moved to EN last minute, and they don't know how long exactly they will be there. Alan thinks he will go back to Serenade, but doesn't know when or for how long, and Carlington has been told he is going to Legend at some point in a few months. (Again, not sure on the date, as he didn't even know.)

They both did a great job, and I would miss having them on this side of the globe!

Thanks for the information -- entered it on the Google Doc. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Carol

Nancy's (Explorer) last name is Chu and I have heard that Mel Arandia is not returning to Independence for the foreseeable future.