? about charges for excursions

betmust

I just have a question about charges for shore excursions. If I book one pre-cruise, do they just wait and put the charge on my onboard account or do I give them a credit card #? Its been awile and I forget. I have a bunch of OBC that I was hoping to use toward excursions..

Thank you

Unfortunately you need to pay when you book them. If it is a popular excursion I would go ahead and book now using the OBC for something later. If they aren't you can wait to see if they have enough spots for you on boarding day.

On RCI, anything you book before you get on the ship, you pay for then and there. It's only once you board that your seapass account becomes active.

You can use the OBC for ANYTHING you charge onboard....tips, drinks, purchases, etc...

Unfortunately you need to pay when you book them. If it is a popular excursion I would go ahead and book now using the OBC for something later. If they aren't you can wait to see if they have enough spots for you on boarding day.

RCI usually will hold back a certain % for booking onboard..If you decide to take this chance..make sure to go to the excursion desk as soon as you board...Good luck..

Hmmm..I thought the OP was asking about a "pre cruise excursion" how can they wait until they get onboard :confused:

I interpreted that she was wondering if she booked the cruise excursions before the cruise (pre-cruise) as opposed to while on board.

For any of them you should be able to book them from your stateroom on the tv as soon as you get to your room, so that way you could use your OBC if you are willing to wait. Depends on how much OBC you have and how pricey your excursions are. :D

I interpreted that she was wondering if she booked the cruise excursions before the cruise (pre-cruise) as opposed to while on board.

For any of them you should be able to book them from your stateroom on the tv as soon as you get to your room, so that way you could use your OBC if you are willing to wait. Depends on how much OBC you have and how pricey your excursions are. :D

Correct...After rereading it I edited my comment...you were just too quick to respond to my post :o:)

Archived