Would you recommend....

winncruiser

Just remember, There has to be one person aged 25 at least booked in each room.

No groups of just 21 years.

This is not true.^^^^

You have to be 21+ to book a cruise.

If anyone is the group is under 21 they would have to be booked in a cabin with someone 25 and over.

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Header_466#q-544381

Carnival FAQ's

Carnival's policy regarding guests traveling alone or traveling with minors:

Guests are required to be 21 years old (on embarkation day) to travel. Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied in the same stateroom by a parent or guardian 25 or older.

Guests Under the Age of 21 NOT Traveling with Parents / Grandparents

The minor must travel with a guardian 25 years of age or older in the same stateroom. The exceptions Carnival will make to this policy are:

• Legally married couples and same gender union couples less than 21 years of age must provide Carnival with legal proof of marriage/civil union at least two weeks prior to sailing.

• Documentation can be e-mailed to individualsailingsupport@carnival.com or faxed to 305-406-6479.

• For those guests whose marriage/civil union will not take place until closer to the sailing date, they must bring proof of their marriage/civil union to embarkation. Failure to do so will result in denied boarding and no refund.

• Documentation: marriage license issued by the County Clerk’s Office; legal proof of civil union; for newly married couples: a copy of the marriage license application signed by the official that performed the ceremony.

Carnival or Royal Caribbean for a group of 21 year olds on spring break from college? Which one would have more college aged kids?

hmmm, well..if spring break is the first week in March and you are looking at CCL for the Magic, I would say, by all means, go RCL.

Done both for spring break. If you have anyone under 21 in your group, you need to go on RCL. RCL allows people over 18 to book into a room with a 21 year old. Carnival requires everyone in a room to be 21.

Carnival does a better job of catering to spring breakers. So if you are on the boat to party, I would recommend Carnival. Also, Carnival is cheaper. RCL has better ships with more to do in terms of outdoor activities. Overall, I would do Carnival again before RCL for spring break.

Carnival or Royal Caribbean for a group of 21 year olds on spring break from college? Which one would have more college aged kids?

A few years ago during October myself and 2 others, all 23, did a 7 day cruise on the Carnival Glory. It wasn't during any school breaks so there wasn't many people our age. However, we were able to entertain ourselves and the hand full of people our age were pretty cool. So I would think that during spring break you'll get a little more people college aged but a lot more younger kids.

Also I believe that when they make your seating they will put you with others close to your age. That same cruise we were sat with 2 21 year olds from the Air Force and 3 ladies who were in their mid 20's.

You have to be 21+ to book a cruise.

If anyone is the group is under 21 they would have to be booked in a cabin with someone 25 and over.

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Header_466#q-544381

Carnival FAQ's

Carnival's policy regarding guests traveling alone or traveling with minors:

Guests are required to be 21 years old (on embarkation day) to travel. Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied in the same stateroom by a parent or guardian 25 or older.

Guests Under the Age of 21 NOT Traveling with Parents / Grandparents

The minor must travel with a guardian 25 years of age or older in the same stateroom. The exceptions Carnival will make to this policy are:

• Legally married couples and same gender union couples less than 21 years of age must provide Carnival with legal proof of marriage/civil union at least two weeks prior to sailing.

• Documentation can be e-mailed to individualsailingsupport@carnival.com or faxed to 305-406-6479.

• For those guests whose marriage/civil union will not take place until closer to the sailing date, they must bring proof of their marriage/civil union to embarkation. Failure to do so will result in denied boarding and no refund.

• Documentation: marriage license issued by the County Clerk’s Office; legal proof of civil union; for newly married couples: a copy of the marriage license application signed by the official that performed the ceremony.

Yes, that's true. On our recent Liberty cruise, while i was order a FCV, 21-year old DD asked a "hypothetical" question about booking a spring break cruise.

You can be 21 years of age to book a cruise but all occupants must be at least 21 years old. If anyone is under 21 years of age, there must be an 'adult' in the cabin over 25 years of age.

This also will affect our family cruise next year. DD is 21 and her sister is 15 years old. I cannot book them in a cabin together so we will need to book me and my husband separately with each kid in each cabin, then once we board we can get the S&S cards switched and have them in their own cabin.

I believe NCL will book anyone under 21 years old in a cabin with someone at least 21 years old, provding that the under 21-year old have a "parental consent" form. I don't know this as fact, but that is what DD told me as some of her sorority sisters did this for spring break last year.

Just remember, There has to be one person aged 25 at least booked in each room.

No groups of just 21 years.

This is not correct, if someone is under 21 there has to be a 25 year old in the cabin but if everyone is 21 or older it doesn't matter.

Yes, all cruise lines (and most all inclusive resorts) require that at least one member of the party is at least 25, because they don't want just a bunch of partying college kids (no offense, I was there once too!)

Again this is incorrect information. Carnival is one of the few lines that has that requirement.

This also will affect our family cruise next year. DD is 21 and her sister is 15 years old. I cannot book them in a cabin together so we will need to book me and my husband separately with each kid in each cabin, then once we board we can get the S&S cards switched and have them in their own cabin.

Just a note, if you and hubby are on the ship too, Carnival will let you book the girls in a room by themselves.

We did a family cruise and I had the 21 yr old and the 16 yr old booked in their own cabin with no problem! (This was on the carnival Miracle!). As per the post above - we were also on the cruise (and had the youngest bunking in with us!)

Archived