11-24-11 Weigh-In Day - Thursday Thanksgiving (a little late)

Jan_In_Maine

Good Morning - Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving and was able to not over-indulged ... but, today is a new day!!!

I have not weighed myself this week -- but I didn't do too bad with Thanksgiving, didn't have seconds, but did have a small piece of pumpkin pie AND apple pie.

Good luck to all. Jan

Good morning, Jan. Happy Thanksgiving.

I did not weigh myself this morning and I am not going to! :eek: I did not over indulge yesterday, but I did eat mashed sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread. Will weigh again next week.

Rose

Sounds good Rose --- At least we are not just giving up --- it is a new week and a new start.

I actually went to the gym yesterday, and worked out for an hour, but still having a hard time with the motivation.

Hope everything is ok with Belle and that she's just been busy or her computer is acting up again! Jan

Good Morning - Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving and was able to not over-indulged ... but, today is a new day!!!

I have not weighed myself this week -- but I didn't do too bad with Thanksgiving, didn't have seconds, but did have a small piece of pumpkin pie AND apple pie.

Good luck to all. Jan

Good morning, Jan. Happy Thanksgiving.

I did not weigh myself this morning and I am not going to! :eek: I did not over indulge yesterday, but I did eat mashed sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread. Will weigh again next week.

Rose

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Way to avoid the over indulgence Rose and Jan. Everything in moderation!!!

This week I weighed in (I always weigh on Fridays because I started on a Friday) down 4.2 pounds.... this included my Thanksgiving meal. Hooray!!!!

To everyone, keep on plugging away especially in these weeks of November and December, seems like this really is the hardest time of the year because of all the "holiday" traditional foods.

Good Morning everyone. I just found this site and I would love to join. I went on a cruise 8/11 and had so much fun booked another one before I had my laundry done from the last one.:eek:

We leave again 6/12 and I am trying to lose weight before I go again. Thanksgiving wasn't bad I ate but I didn't do my usual two meals that day. I have been doing ww but I get very bored with counting points. I would rather go to the gym than to my meetings.

I have been steady in losing weight, but nothing big. I seem to find that the scale isn't moving as fast as the sizes in different clothes.

I need people like you to encourage me to keep it up,but I don't feel like I get the encouragement at my meetings. The only reason I keep going to the meetings is because I need to be accountable. HELP

Hi momo24 --- welcome! Sounds like having a cruise to look forward, might end up being good motivation.

I tried WW but found that the meetings didn't help .. it seemed as if everyone knew each other and didn't want any other joiners ... its too bad I was hoping for a friend to whine with!:rolleyes: So I just come here and whine :D .. it helps!

Sometimes sizes changing means that you are losing fat and gaining muscle. Muscle takes up less room, (pound for pound) and we are all much healthier having more muscle.

Please join in every Thursday (there will be a new thread posted) ... and stop by any time ... we all need encouragement ... someone will answer! Jan

Hi momo24 --- welcome! Sounds like having a cruise to look forward, might end up being good motivation.

I tried WW but found that the meetings didn't help .. it seemed as if everyone knew each other and didn't want any other joiners ... its too bad I was hoping for a friend to whine with!:rolleyes: So I just come here and whine :D .. it helps!

Sometimes sizes changing means that you are losing fat and gaining muscle. Muscle takes up less room, (pound for pound) and we are all much healthier having more muscle.

Please join in every Thursday (there will be a new thread posted) ... and stop by any time ... we all need encouragement ... someone will answer! Jan

Hey Jan thanks for the encouragement. You are right about the ww meetings. Very clicky. I will be back looking for words of advice. Take care. Maureen:)

Sorry for the hiatus, I will attempt to do better in the future.

I did weigh in on Thursday and have been maintaining only. I do need to get it into gear and start dropping again. Just not as motivated as I once was.

Joey

• 4 weeks later...

Archived