Epic Uncovered and Extended Balcony Listing

sdmike

Couldn't help but read that you are on the Epic Trans Atlantic. Is that this year? If so, the TA is Oct 28th. I noticed you mentined cabin 9068. I am on that cruise 10/28 through 11/17 this year and I am in 9068. I just double checked my reservation...…...

thanks so much for your hard work in compiling the overlay deck plans, what a tremendous help.

I have just booked the Epic transatlantic on 20th October from Barcelona and have x3 cabins next door to each other on Deck 9 - 9076/9068/9072, so it was a relief to find out (I hope :)) that these have covered balconies, albeit looking down onto Deck 8 balconies and lifeboats? If could could confirm, that would be great.

We sailed the Epic last May and didn't even give it a thought about the balcony position, but this time I am responsible for a 'family booking' and don't think my Mum would be happy if she was overlooked.

Once again, thanks for the information.

thanks so much for your hard work in compiling the overlay deck plans, what a tremendous help.

I have just booked the Epic transatlantic on 20th October from Barcelona and have x3 cabins next door to each other on Deck 9 - 9076/9068/9072, so it was a relief to find out (I hope :)) that these have covered balconies, albeit looking down onto Deck 8 balconies and lifeboats? If could could confirm, that would be great.

We sailed the Epic last May and didn't even give it a thought about the balcony position, but this time I am responsible for a 'family booking' and don't think my Mum would be happy if she was overlooked.

Once again, thanks for the information.

• 5 months later...
On 7/13/2017 at 3:17 PM, Bobrunner said:

We sailed last Dec and had cabin 9218. Din't realize that this had no balcony cover. This Dec 9th we still took the 9th desk but cabin 9226. Extended balcony with cover. Hope this will be better when sitting outside. :cool:.

What did you think of  9226?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2017 at 3:17 PM, Bobrunner said:

We sailed last Dec and had cabin 9218. Din't realize that this had no balcony cover. This Dec 9th we still took the 9th desk but cabin 9226. Extended balcony with cover. Hope this will be better when sitting outside. :cool:.

What did you think of cabin 9226? We are booked in that Cabin for a transatlantic.

• 8 months later...

What fabulous information.  It answered all of our questions regarding covered balconies completely.  Unfortunately we may be rethinking booking since the difference in a sail-a-way balcony and choosing our room will add another $1000.  Definitely better than being disappointed.