Farewell Paradise :)

coolsky1994

After 7 years of service, the Carnival Paradise will leave Long Beach tommorw for the last time to make its way to its new home port in Tampa, Florida. I just wanted to give a formal farewell to the ship and crew, and cant wait to welcome the Carnival Inspiration!

AHLB4686.jpg

The Paradise was our first. Unfortunately now we compare all the others to her.

The dining rooms do not seam to be as fancy/elegant as it was with her.

We want to go again, and now maybe we can do a back to back out of Tampa, we have family in the area, so we might have to see what we can do.

Loved my Paradise intro to Carnival Cruise...so look forward to sailing both the Inspiration and Splendor..fun to see a Fantasy class with all upgrades...the service on these smaller ships is usually wonderful...Sarah

Paradise is still my first love. She was first for my cruising experience and I have been on her 3 times already. Last time was in July. I will miss her alot and looking forward probably sailing on her sister ship Inspiration Very fun memories on Paradise with family and friends. I love you Paradise..

I took this pic from the webcam this morning!!!!!!!!

paradise2.jpg.2b78609c824953fabf080241b2899b24.jpg

I'm so glad I checked this thread. I'll be watching the Paradise sail away tonight. I was going to be down there anyway, but forgot it will be the last time :( I have cruise on her 15 times in the last 4 years.

I have some very special memories of my time on the Paradise.

I'll take some pics tonight.

I'm so glad I checked this thread. I'll be watching the Paradise sail away tonight. I was going to be down there anyway, but forgot it will be the last time :( I have cruise on her 15 times in the last 4 years.

I have some very special memories of my time on the Paradise.

I'll take some pics tonight.

Please take alot of pictures and post them here. I wish Paradise had a webcam on her....

We just got back on Friday after a wonderful Thanksgiving week cruise on the Paradise. The crew was so gracious and our group of 18 had a fabulous time. Did not know it was one of the last West Coast trips for this ship.

After 7 years of service, the Carnival Paradise will leave Long Beach tommorw for the last time to make its way to its new home port in Tampa, Florida. I just wanted to give a formal farewell to the ship and crew, and cant wait to welcome the Carnival Inspiration!

AHLB4686.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. Loved Paradise. Waiting for Inspiration for my Feb. cruise.

Pat

Archived