I know this sounds CRAZzzzy

Ms. T

NO i didn't ..i was just soo cool i couldn't believe it as i usually get stressed & we would have only been camping in our camper :D thats got all we need any way ....but i loved the cruise :p just chill :D

I did not get cold feet but I did get nervous about if I forgot some vital piece of the vacation needs, ie did i have transfers from hotel to plane, plane to ship, enough gas money reserved to make it home. Did I remember to hold mail, shut off this or that.... you get the idea. But once we were out and going I calmed down and it was AMAZING!!

Yes, I have experienced the cold feet part. It's that doubt because after all of the excitement you've felt... just what if the cruise isn't everything you expected? You begin to second guess yourself if you planned the right vacation and if it will be worth all of the money you paid for it. :)

But the second you get there you'll realize that's just silly and have a ton of fun.

I did really bad, I even had a couple of nightmares as time grew closer for the cruise. I was cruising with two girlfriends and had such a good time when I got back I booked a cruise for me and my hubby so he could experience it too. Now we're both hooked!

After 194 days of waiting and now 9 days short of our cruise...I'm getting cold feet (for the lack of a better term). This is craZzzZy. Has anyone else experienced this?:confused::eek:

2Q== As far as cruises go I have never really had "cold feet" except on one cruise when we left from Virginia with snow on the ground but the Southern Caribbean warmed me up in no time! :) Now I did have "cold feet" last year during our Shore Excursion in Alaska last year when we walked out on a Glacier ....but not this time of year...LOL....

alaska-kenai-peninsula-tour-glacier-walk.jpg A picture the guide took of us!

I say check your heart beat (from all the packing and last minute planning) and throw on some warm slippers -- You'll be fine in no time :D

6a00d8341d417153ef010536532e6a970b-pi&w=417&h=276&ei=zO_XTqKRPIf02wW-stTXDg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=726&vpy=156&dur=574&hovh=183&hovw=276&tx=108&ty=145&sig=101217766669351546522&page=1&tbnh=141&tbnw=202&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0

I briefly had cold feet on my first cruise. Itbwas a last minute decision - just booked 4 weeks before sailing and was so busy at work, didn't have a lot of time to stress about it and the girls at work that were all ardent cruisers were very encouraging. However on thenFriday night before sailing, I started wondering what on earth I was thinking about doing this. On the way to the airport the next morning, I was certainly getting nervous and worried that I was going to hate being cooped up with hundreds of other people. By the time I arrived at Venice airport, I was planning my strategies for what i was going to do if I really hated it......and before I knew it, I was in a taxi heading for Venice and the anxiety started to fade as I took in the view.....and then I got my first glimpse of the beautiful, gleaming, (to my eyes) enormous white ship docked in the lagoon and all my worries faded to be replaced by anticipation and excitement. Once I set foot onboard, couldn't beleve how spacious and elegant everything was and from there on, I was hooked!

After 194 days of waiting and now 9 days short of our cruise...I'm getting cold feet (for the lack of a better term). This is craZzzZy. Has anyone else experienced this?:confused::eek:

No I never have, Everything will be fine. But if you want to stay home I can go in your place.;)

No I never have, Everything will be fine. But if you want to stay home I can go in your place.;)

NOT A CHANCE....I'm ready. Still nervous, but READY. Let's get this party started. ;):D

Yes, I usually get cold feet, partly because there's so much to organise before hand, and I sometimes wonder why I'm putting myself through all this turmoil when it would be easier to curl up with a book and a cup of tea.

But, luckily, I have the memories of walking up the gangway, and knowing that at last I'm on board.....and there's little to match that feeling!;)

Jo.

Ms. T I just can't help myself. Now that your toes are warm and cozy are you ready? Please let us know any last minute fleeting thoughts!

Archived