Wish Portcanaveralwebcam.com Had Sound

will773

Just watched Freedom of the Seas sailaway on www.portcanaveralwebcam.com and was thinking that I really wished it had sound. It's so great to watch all the ships sailaway from Port Everglades, and being able to hear them blow their horns just makes it that much better.

wouldn't it be neat to have as a live desktop

I was there this afternoon, and the Freedom horn was cool, until I heard the Disney Dream horn for the first time! Mind. Blown. Ships horns can play songs?? Had no idea, it was amazing!!

All the disney ships play songs. Youtube disney horn battle.... They own whoever they are battling against, it's actually kind of funny.

Updating my iPhone now to see if I can get it working. I guess I hadn't updated in a while...it's going to take 75 minutes.

With the way lunch times and FL cruise departure times come together for us west coasters, I don't see my self getting much done from about Noon through 2:00PM anymore :D

The sound was way up loud for me. I was standing on the end of the dock at Grills during sail away!! :eek: :D

BTW: Leaving this Sunday to wave back at the people there gathered at my usual spot on the dock. ;)

Even when we don't go down to the port, I can hear the horns during an east wind very clearly from my back yard. Always makes stop what I am doing to wish I was along for the ride. :)

Archived