Whos This Loyal to Royal

Thanks for the great comments like they say its addicting im ready for my next one im gunna add to this by having waves crash off the bottom of the ancor like its the bow of the ship. then have an island added behind it

Too each their own. I have tattoos but nothing endorsing a product or someone. I ride a Harley Davidson but no Bar and Shield logo for me. Their t-shirts say it all.

Well, I hope you have the letter from RCI showing written permission to use their logo, or they could come after you for copyright infringement! :rolleyes:

LOL! just kidding!

not my thing, but you know...........yeah..................

I wonder if maybe RCI learned their lesson with that miserable campaign and that is why they are test marketing this one by sending it to our e-mail addresses and looking for reactions.

I wonder if maybe RCI learned their lesson with that miserable campaign and that is why they are test marketing this one by sending it to our e-mail addresses and looking for reactions.

The only worse campaign they did was with Celebrity....X The Rules...I believe that one got so much negative publicity that they had to officially announce that they were pulling it in like 2 weeks after it's release.

I really like this new campaign!

Archived