When Vacations Attack - or - Broken Leg on the Beach in Jamaica

pcreek

I think you could have also gotten meals to go from the MDR.

I would imagine meals to go from the MDR is a possibility too. I once was having dinner in Cagney's and someone from the table next to us was not feeling well as the dinner was served. The waiter packaged up the entire meal for both of them, desert included, and handed it to the couple to bring back to their cabin.

I would imagine meals to go from the MDR is a possibility too. I once was having dinner in Cagney's and someone from the table next to us was not feeling well as the dinner was served. The waiter packaged up the entire meal for both of them, desert included, and handed it to the couple to bring back to their cabin.

Saw the same thing with a lady from our roll call who was dining in LeBistro. Didn't feel well and the food was packaged up for her.

Pcreek - I hope my posting was not one of the ones you thought was chiding you. I did not mean for that. I was trying to relate my experience to yours and note that, while things might have been handled differently/better, not all large corporations will go above and beyond a specified level of service.

I understand you said you had wished some extras happened, not that you expected them. Some apparently didn't get that distinction. And, like I said, hindsight is 20/20. I was able to handle my situation like I did because of previous situations I experienced. While I wish this never happens again to you, you will be better prepared to do things differently if it does happen. I hope your hubby has a swift and total recovery.

Archived