live from thread??

cruise kitty

It has been completely removed. There appeared to be copyright issues over images the poster was using that another CCer said was theres from an earlier cruise. The follow up posts have also gone so we will have to wait and see if we do hear from Solstice this trip or not

It has been completely removed. There appeared to be copyright issues over images the poster was using that another CCer said was theres from an earlier cruise. The follow up posts have also gone so we will have to wait and see if we do hear from Solstice this trip or not

Thanks for the update. I was looking for that thread yesterday and couldn't find it.

I was looking forward to a live thread from the Solstice. It will be great to hear more about the itinerary, schedule, and even the status of the norovirus.

Thanks, I kept doing a search, & wasn't coming up with anything.

Hi All,

Another soon to be Solstice cruiser (mid January) who was sad to see it go in that I was looking for currrent & LIVE info (but it was the RIGHT thing to do... so can't hold a grudge against CC)

BUT, darn how I wish someone else would check in and let us know what is happening !!

Cheers!

Hi All,

Another soon to be Solstice cruiser (mid January) who was sad to see it go in that I was looking for currrent & LIVE info (but it was the RIGHT thing to do... so can't hold a grudge against CC)

BUT, darn how I wish someone else would check in and let us know what is happening !!

Cheers!

Me too. We were supposed to be on that cruise right now but had to cancel at the last minute. I was hoping to still take it vicariously through that thread.

The Roll Call for that cruise has gone silent as well (after 4000+ posts precruise). Seems like there would be a post or two while on board from somebody.

Just got off the Solstice this morning. I came on here looking for that thread also--curious to see how he rated the sailing.

I will write a full review later, but just to let everyone know, we had a great cruise. We were not allowed to serve ourselves in the buffet the entire cruise. There were no ice buckets in the rooms, and there were hand sanitizer stations everywhere--including crewmembers standing at the entrance to the buffet squirting sanitizer in your hands as you walked in.

As far as I know, no one got sick.

Will write a full review later, but now is time for my nap! LOL

I need another vacation!:)

Archived