Check for discounts

Billiam

I was able to upgrade past final payment on a Tuesday Special. We had a veranda guarantee at $899 and were able to upgrade to CC and choose our own cabin for $100 more--totally worth it for a 13 day cruise. But others on our roll call who had paid more initially were not able to take advantage. My understanding is that you can pay more and upgrade, but cannot change cabin categories even if you are not requesting a refund. In other words, if you paid $1299 for a 1A, you could not switch to a CC even though they were cheaper. Of course you get a different answer every time you call--so who really knows???

That is correct. Once final payment is past, you cannot "upgrade" to a higher cabin category if the fare is not equal to or higher than what you initially paid. Also, they often won't let you change if it's a fare that's for new bookings only. We lucked out last week and were able to move up to a higher category when that cabin price came down to exactly what we had paid initially and it was not a sale or new booking fare price.

Gty Aqua class for 3070$ in the med cruise for 10 days... Gratuities are included. We really want to eat in Blue but dont know if it is worth it. Now we have conciergeclass C2 which costs 2771$. What would you do if you were me?
We would keep the CC as we didn't care for Blu but prefer MDR. Tried it once and were not happy, just our opinion.CC is fine.

could someone please send me the online tracker information thanks

Val S.

I just saw this site today--and would so much appreciate if someone could share the secret website that will monitor your cruise price. (Online tracker) thanks in advance.

mlevers@mindspring dot com

We use a on line tracking service (can not mention name here due to CC rules)

This past year that on line service saved me $3600 on 3 cruises & gave me one upgrade from veranda to a C2 on Millie:D:D:D. I don't have to monitor the cruise lines web site .the online service does that for me;)

2012 I already saved $1000 for our next cruise :D

Could I please ask you to email me personally? I'm also in CA, Inland Empire, not too far from you actually, all things considered.

Archived