Check for discounts

Billiam

]We use a on line tracking service (can not mention name here due to CC rules)

This past year that on line service saved me $3600 on 3 cruises & gave me one upgrade from veranda to a C2 on Millie:D:D:D. I don't have to monitor the cruise lines web site .the online service does that for me;)

2012 I already saved $1000 for our next cruise :D

I googgled cruise ship price tracker and was able to find an on line tracking service that was mentioned on this site pretty easily. Didn't know they existed until reading this thread.

I am signed up on my roll call forum for my next cruise and members there mention when they see a price decrease. Have benefited from two price changes this month alone and have saved over $1000.00 since booking.

I love this site and all the info I learn from all that participate on the forums.

Cheryl

This past year that on line service saved me $3600 on 3 cruises & gave me one upgrade from veranda to a C2 on Millie:D:D:D. I don't have to monitor the cruise lines web site .the online service does that for me;)

I googgled cruise ship price tracker and was able to find an on line tracking service that was mentioned on this site pretty easily. Didn't know they existed until reading this thread.

I am signed up on my roll call forum for my next cruise and members there mention when they see a price decrease. Have benefited from two price changes this month alone and have saved over $1000.00 since booking.

I love this site and all the info I learn from all that participate on the forums.

Cheryl

Cheryl

Please send me this link at mwp1117@comcast.net Many thanks

We're booked on Connie's 06-25-12 Amsterdam-Amsterdam cruise of the Norwegian Fjords. On Tues (12-20-11) I noticed a drop of $350 in our C3 cabin price. I've already posted the info on the roll call, but there seem to be a lot of readers here so I want to make sure others can take advantage of the lower price.

Would one of the more recent "pay it forward" posters please send me the price tracker link? My address is anacoDOTcomm AT gmailDOTcom. Thanks.

It is easy to google for: "cruise price drop tracker"

Our cruise from Barcelona to Sydney just dropped $2,200. Thanks for the posting on cruise critic.

Thanks for posting this!!! We just saved $1120.00 on our Singapore - Sydney cruise for Nov 2012.

Mo

• 3 months later...
Do you have to have your cruise booked thru Celebrity to be eligible for a price drop? Or will a travel agent be able to drop the price?

Thank you

I booked with an online TA and was able to either upgrade or cancel/rebook to get the price drop on my June 11 Equinox cruise. Saved about $800.

Do you have to have your cruise booked thru Celebrity to be eligible for a price drop? Or will a travel agent be able to drop the price?

Thank you

You don't have to book through Celebrity. I had to call our TA to tell her about the price drop so she could adjust our invoice. I would think it should be the other way around, she should call us!:rolleyes:

Mo

Do you meant the web address for my online TA? Or were responding to someone else?

Sorry for the confusion; I meant the websites mentioned by mccruiser, rolladice, ariawoman and others that monitor/track cruise prices and send notification of price changes.

I check almost daily and today found $560 state discount for our May 18 Med cruise, we have CC accomodations. A reminder to all to check often as these things tend to disapear quickly. Don't trust travel agents to do this research for you, you are your own best advocate. If you do have an agent they can do this for you but most times need a reminder. I live in NC but the agent said other states also have this discount, she also said the price was increasing so good luck to you. Happy Cruising

Good morning! You were able to get the discount from a T.A. after the final payment? thanks!

Archived