Check for discounts

Billiam

I also use the price checking website. We have been notified of several price drops on our Hawaii and Australian cruises for next year. We emailed the travel agent and she adjusted the rate. I also used it when booking our Constellation cruise for the 31st. We put in several different cruises and got notified of this price drop and it was too good to pass up!

To get the reduced rate from Celebrity do you have to book directly with Celebrity? My next cruise was reduced on celebrity.com later the same day I booked using a cruise travel agency and the price still shows lower than my reservation. When I followed up (took a few tries to get a response) I was told that the celebrity.com price changes are only valid for new bookings regardless of deposit or final booking status.

Not in my case, but I'm in the UK and I see you are in Canada.

Our jaunt was booked through a very large UK cruise agent. When I spotted the recent reduction (on their website) I enquired, hoping to get a drop of about £350. After a chat with Celebrity, they came back with a reduction of £792 for the two of us. Happy days!

It mght be worth you pushing your TA or even speaking to Celebrity direct.

We use a on line tracking service (can not mention name here due to CC rules)

This past year that on line service saved me $3600 on 3 cruises & gave me one upgrade from veranda to a C2 on Millie:D:D:D. I don't have to monitor the cruise lines web site .the online service does that for me;)

2012 I already saved $1000 for our next cruise :D

Please send me the e-mail for tracking at

sharkmanbbb@hotmail.com

Thanks Brent

After reading this post last nite, this morning my TA called me to let me no she was taking out the last payment due today for the march cruise. YEEEE Haaa, its official, I,m going back to the open sea. O yeah, Celebrity gave me a 100 onboard credit as well. Lifes good!

After reading this post last nite, this morning my TA called me to let me no she was taking out the last payment due today for the march cruise. YEEEE Haaa, its official, I,m going back to the open sea. O yeah, Celebrity gave me a 100 onboard credit as well. Lifes good!

Life IS good. :-)

I booked a cruise this past weekend for October 2012. Today my boss let me know that my long awaited promotion finally went through :-)

I can't wait to be on a ship again! only like 290+ days LOL.

Hoping the price tracker email gets sent to all of us who posted our emails, so far I've not heard anything. Sounds like it will be very helpful!

We use a on line tracking service (can not mention name here due to CC rules)

This past year that on line service saved me $3600 on 3 cruises & gave me one upgrade from veranda to a C2 on Millie:D:D:D. I don't have to monitor the cruise lines web site .the online service does that for me;)

2012 I already saved $1000 for our next cruise :D

I'd like to have it: sandy too at sbcglobal dot net

Thanks.

Our Cruise price as drop by almost $400 per person, great

I called our TA and she told me she could only get me $400 for two of us

instead of $800.

Her excuse was that they buy bulks of rooms that is why they get a good price.

So what seem like a great deal with our TA is now not so great anymore.

We are starting to think that it's better and easier to book directly with Celebrity.

Sent to your e-mail : ltcusamy@aol.com ;but ,the e-mail came back undeliverable :eek:.

Sorry

I sent the name to this person last night and I think I got a response so it went through.

If any one comes after this post ,would one of you please answer their e-mail request ;)

Great idea! I sent a bunch last night and think the idea of "paying it forward" is good.

Our Cruise price as drop by almost $400 per person, great

I called our TA and she told me she could only get me $400 for two of us

instead of $800.

Her excuse was that they buy bulks of rooms that is why they get a good price.

So what seem like a great deal with our TA is now not so great anymore.

We are starting to think that it's better and easier to book directly with Celebrity.

I have never found that the cruise lines are able to beat a bottom line price by a travel agent. Maybe her price was that much lower to begin with because it was a group rate. Without knowing the details I am not sure.

Archived