Give us your fastest and slowest disembarkment and port

setsail

Terminal 25 has a reputation and it's not a good one.:)

LOL!!! I thought RCI was being punished by the port authorities when I entered inside that shed. :eek:

Fastest # 2 = Navigator & Freedom - Miami

Fastest Disembarkation - Diamond Princess Anchorage AK - Stepped off the ship and onto the train!

Fastest Embarkation - Tie: Majesty - Miami and Sapphire Princess - LA (we were in a suite, so moved to the front of the line.

Slowest Embarkation and Disembarkation - Voyager of the Seas - Galveston

Embarkation - Standing Room Only in Platinum and Above Waiting Area before going up the elevator (Cruise Director said the last person went through customs around 3 PM), had people still waiting in line to board at 8 PM.

Disembarkation - Behind with calling us to the pier, then long long long line. We finally got to our car around noon.

Slowest- Jewell of the Seas, Boston after TA Sep 2009 It took forever, or it seemed like it.

Not sure of a fastest, they have all been pretty fast.

We were on the cruise after yours in 2009 and waited over 2 hours in that warehouse before we could even check in. No where to sit, and a restless toddler plus her pregnant mom...

A year later we also disembarked from the Jewel TA, and like you it was so slow. Customs didn't show up until an hour late and it was close to 11 by the time we were off the ship. TA + Coast Guard inspection = a mess!

One time slow in Galveston, disembarking due to extensive Customs and Immigration process.

Never been slow getting on or off otherwise.

They have their act together!!!!

Guess it was that ONE time I was there..:rolleyes:

Fastest: Majesty in Miami

Slowest: Jewel in Ft. Lauderdale. 1 customs agent for the first hour to clear the entire ship since it was going to dry dock. 2.5 hours to disembark as a Diamond member!! The RCCL staff was clueless as well. I see that we aren't the only ones who thinks FLL needs help.

[quote name='mation101']Never had a slow one.

Had a few long lines, and a few unorganized luggage pick-up, but never felt like it took forever.

Fastest ever was off Mariner in LA. We live about 40 mins from the port. Got off the ship and were at our front door in less than an hour.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I've never really had a slow one. My past three embarkations (all Port Everglades) have been extremely smooth. I was amazing at the Allure disembarkation, however, we were at the airport in NO TIME!!!

Archived