PetitIon RCCL-On Board Alcohol Package Fleet Wide

monza

I am in full support of full drink packages, I can prepay for everything prior to boarding.

I think folks fears about adding drink packages will not see any more issues than they would see without.

I just hope they add this feature to all RCL cruises prior to 2013.

Of course - Yes!!! I would love to have a cocktail in my room while getting dressed without waiting for room service. I would be more than happy to pay a little more for having access in the room. I say YES YES YES!!!

I think this would be a compromise considering they don't officially allow you to bring on your own on board. If they keep the package cost reasonable then that would be a good way to go.

BTW Lets start a petition to allow you to bring on your own alcohol/soda etc.

big YES to either or both

• 2 weeks later...

It would not be a great deal for us. DH doesn't drink and I only have 1 or 2 a day BUT I think you should have the option if you want it. It sounds like it would run close to $700 a wk for the premium pkg for a couple? I have upgraded to a suite for less than that and then I got my 1 or 2 anyway. I still think there should always be options for packages other than just water, juice, coke etc. So, while I don't think we would buy it I would definitely vote YES for those of you who want it!!!

Absolutely YES!

We are booked on X Summit next January and are doing the Premium Beverage Package. The beauty is it's not just alcohol, high end coffees, soft drinks, etc. So much simpler to have this paid for ahead of time, then no signing of slips, etc. Just seems much more "grown up" to me. Have a feeling after this first X cruise we will not be back to RCCL.

I am really surprised that RCCL is "missing the boat" so badly on this one. If they would at least offer some in-room bar set-ups, the money they would make! Once we are tucked cozily back in our balcony cabin there is NO WAY we are sending one of us back out to a bar to get a drink.

On 3 RCCL cruises I've never even seen a single drunk person, so can't imagine what all the hubbub is about that everyone would be drunk with these packages? It's still a family cruise line, that demo is not going to change.

Archived