PetitIon RCCL-On Board Alcohol Package Fleet Wide

monza

Yes. DH and I usually take two, sometimes three vacations a year without the kids, and this will be our first cruise together. Every other vacation, we have bought a bottle of excellent tequila (or vodka, when we were in our martini phase) in a duty-free shop so that we could have a pre-dinner cocktail on our balcony (we always have a balcony so that I can see the sea) and I was unhappy to learn that RCL won't even allow us to buy a bottle onboard for consumption in our room. If they won't do a drink package, then let people buy a bottle onboard.

One 750 ml bottle for 2 adults over 7 days...works nicely :)

And we still buy drinks at the bar or wine with dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

Package link

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/_ima...cm16-10940.pdf

this is not for entire fleet is it? if so-GREAT!!

also, does anyone have the email address they used to weigh in on this topic? we will be on Mariner... is there one specifically for that ship or do I just need to send generic email?

time is ticking!

Uh...I really don't think entering "yes" on this thread is going to have any influence whatsoever on their decisions.

Then what would be the point of CC and some of the many other threads with wish lists!!!;)

looks like 45 per day per person for beer package adn 55 per day for preimum package...

not sure i would do it.. but maybe

SO the beer package would be approx 6pack a day???????

Then what would be the point of CC and some of the many other threads with wish lists!!!;)

This one is specifically called a "petitition", which implies that it would somehow be submitted to RCI in an attempt to change something. The other threads are people discussing various topics.

This one is specifically called a "petitition", which implies that it would somehow be submitted to RCI in an attempt to change something. The other threads are people discussing various topics.

and the difference between a petition and hundreds of CCers personally e-mailing corporate???

How many people here have said-they read these boards!!

A little old 'petition' surely won't hurt if the OP sends it. ;) It may not do a darn thing and probably won't as I'm thinking that's why most we complain about here gets addressed over at Celebrity. ;)

Archived