Referrals

itzmered

Question: If I refer four of my friends that are all traveling in the same cabin on their first cruise, can they all have their referral discount applied to that booking?

Answer: The referral discount can be applied for up to two passengers per booking.

You can do one for each new Princess cruiser, no matter how many. Just be sure to do the referral BEFORE they book. We've done it with no problem. This was last year, so I don't know if the rules changed. We did it for 2 cruisers and got both OBC's.

Enjoy the extra OBC's!

Can you do a referral for each person or only one per booking? My sister and BIL will be cruising with us can I send each one a referral. How about children do they count also?

You can refer the 2, but only the kids if they are in a different cabin, as you can only refer 2 per cabin......

Can you do a referral for each person or only one per booking? My sister and BIL will be cruising with us can I send each one a referral. How about children do they count also?

Yes you can refer as many as you want and they will all get the 25 off and you will get 25 for each one you refer. However, it only counts for the first 2 passengers in a cabin so if you refer 3 people who all stay in one cabin you will only get 50 and passengers one and 2 will get 25 each. We did a large family cruise to Alaska in may and I referred 5 family members and got 100 credit (one of my referrels was in cabin for 4) and 4 of them got 25 each.

Thanks for all the responses.

Another question: My sister registered on Princess website but has never booked a cruise with them. Will I still be able to refer her or will she be disqualified because she registered already?

When I referred two new passengers. They were husband and wife. I sent the referral email to each of them using two different email addresses. We sailed on the same cruise but we were already booked. They received $25 each for the first sailing and I received a $50 credit towards the price of my next booking which expires 4 years from the booking date,not the sailing date of the first sailing of the couple I referred.

Archived