RCI website down??

I can't look at my cruises but, there is this message up

Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.

I had to change the link on my favorites the one I had would work:confused:

So I googled it it opened right up go figure.

That worked for me too but other than looking, I won't do anything. Knowing they're having website problems, I wouldn't dare do anything important right now............

Been having problems all evening. I still can not properly view excursions. Everytime I try the website locks up

This is ridiculous. They are a big enough company that they should have been able to resolve this by now. Somebody is failing big time in their IT shop.

i came on here to see if anyone else was annoyed by this. i found a cruise today that i'd like to book very last-minute (thus it is time sensitive). the price was good, but then the website froze...and since then (maybe 14 hours ago) i can't get on at all, as i'm getting that same error message. bummer. this simple tech issue is costing RCI actual money--my money! ha!

I was able to search for a sail date I wanted, picked a favorite cabin, put through

my request (including payment info), then was kicked off the site at the last minute when I

clicked on "purchase".

Had to call customer service to complete the purchase, and she told me she was

having trouble too. Not fun for them either. :(

I did get my favorite cabin, and now wonder if it was due to the glitches, as that one

almost never comes up for availability. :eek: A lot of time it is blocked off by

RCI or TA companies.

Archived